HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

And the softness countinues....

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-08-2010, 10:20 AM
  #101
saints96
Registered User
 
saints96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
The Bruins are on their way to big things, and can play any way you want. I expect they to challenge for a cup the next few seasons, while in Montreal we will be 'hoping' for big things, by more lucky goaltending.

Honestly, we can pretend all is fine and dandy, but if Price is just average this year, this team will be exposed for what it really is.
the grass is greener ont he other side
the sky is falling
we're gonna fail
we re mediocre
We're soft

..... god this can't start soon enough

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 10:26 AM
  #102
Drive425
Registered User
 
Drive425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: St Louis Du Haha
Country: Malta
Posts: 1,916
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
the grass is greener ont he other side
the sky is falling
we're gonna fail
we re mediocre
We're soft

..... god this can't start soon enough
Then the suicides and murders will go up. Come on man!! The lesser of two evils.

Drive425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 10:28 AM
  #103
ChoseLa
Registered User
 
ChoseLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Martinique
Posts: 3,909
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
The Bruins are on their way to big things, and can play any way you want. I expect they to challenge for a cup the next few seasons, while in Montreal we will be 'hoping' for big things, by more lucky goaltending.

Honestly, we can pretend all is fine and dandy, but if Price is just average this year, this team will be exposed for what it really is.
I prefer the Habs line-up, the Bruins don't have defence and they are relying on a young unproven goalie. Their forwards group is overrated. I'd say we are at least on par with them. Unless Lucic winning fights put points for them on the score board, i predict we will finish ahead of them.

I'm all for getting thougher and bigger though.

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 10:34 AM
  #104
saints96
Registered User
 
saints96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drive425 View Post
Then the suicides and murders will go up. Come on man!! The lesser of two evils.
lol.. why do we have such melodramatic fans?

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 10:42 AM
  #105
Habs
Registered User
 
Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,952
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
the grass is greener ont he other side
the sky is falling
we're gonna fail
we re mediocre
We're soft

..... god this can't start soon enough
Sneaking into the playoffs the last two games of the year, and riding an incredible hot goalie, shouldn't distract you from the facts. This team has a lot of holes, and has for a number of years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoseLa View Post
I prefer the Habs line-up, the Bruins don't have defence and they are relying on a young unproven goalie.
We don't have a great defence either, and are also relying on a young, unproven goaltender.

Quote:
Their forwards group is overrated. I'd say we are at least on par with them. Unless Lucic winning fights put points for them on the score board, i predict we will finish ahead of them.
Horton, Lucic, Bergeron, Savard and Seguin dominates our forwards 9 out of 10 nights. I hate the Bruins as much as I hate Toronto, but they have built an impressive group of forwards and it makes me sick to admit it.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 10:44 AM
  #106
uiCk
GrEmelins
 
uiCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MTL
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,198
vCash: 500
Yea lets ask the leafs how their "truculence" plan worked out for them...

some of you need to realize the game has changed, partly because, if you have yet to realize, since the lock out rules have changed. Pens, Hawks, Det, all teams won cup without "truculence". Like wtf people, get over it, there's still some American teams who need fights and big hits to sell tickets, i stream those games all the time, because i like big hits, i like fights, i like Stevens, but i also realize that's the 90's and i got over it.

Your constant whinning won't do you much good in this world

uiCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 10:52 AM
  #107
Habsterix*
@Habsterix
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,475
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haberdashery View Post
You have a hard head don't you, unlike Maxpac apparently who complains that "the softness continues." MaxPac there's this little blue pill that works wonders I'm told.

Eller, Boyd and Halpern are an upgrade in size and grit over SK, Metro and Moore..... plus the next two candidates to snag forward positions, White and Patch, are also bigger and grittier than the players who left. Subban will also add some size and grit to the blueline.

BTW - Gomez and company are gritty, so it's not like we need 6-4 behmoth goons on the bottom two lines...what good does it do...they're not going to be on the ice to protect Gomez and company when they're out there...so what would be their purpose..to protect themselves? To protect Mathieu Darche? The "we need a goon" mentality has been disappearing from the game for the past decade...very few teams feel the need anymore...time for some posters to get their heads out of the stone age.
Keep telling yourself that... maybe you'll manage to convince yourself since you won't convince anyone else as just last year, they got kicked out by a much more physical Flyers' team... stone aged! Hahaha!

As a matter of fact, I wonder why the other teams even play the season. What a waste of time as the Habs are so strong that they're guaranteed to win the Cup. They should all save the embarrassment and give Montreal the Cup!

Habsterix* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 10:52 AM
  #108
ChoseLa
Registered User
 
ChoseLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Martinique
Posts: 3,909
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
We don't have a great defence either, and are also relying on a young, unproven goaltender.
I know i was just telling you that what you were saying about Price is not an argument since they have the same problem. I'd give our d-squad a win by a small margin, even though it's not impressive.


Quote:
Horton, Lucic, Bergeron, Savard and Seguin dominates our forwards 9 out of 10 nights. I hate the Bruins as much as I hate Toronto, but they have built an impressive group of forwards and it makes me sick to admit it.
Lucic and Seguin shouldn't be counted as a real threat on the score sheet. We don't know how Seguin will play in the NHL, and Lucic is secondary scoring, i'd be more afraid of Pouliot or AK regarding scoring. Bergeon, Savard, Kejci and Horton are all good players though, the group maybe better than the Habs but it's comparable.

Gomez
Gionta
Cammalleri
Plekanec
Pouliot
AK
Eller

vs

Savard
Kejci
Bergeron
Horton
Lucic
Wheeler
Ryder
Seguin

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 10:55 AM
  #109
Haberdashery
 
Haberdashery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 176
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Sneaking into the playoffs the last two games of the year, and riding an incredible hot goalie, shouldn't distract you from the facts. This team has a lot of holes, and has for a number of years now.



We don't have a great defence either, and are also relying on a young, unproven goaltender.



Horton, Lucic, Bergeron, Savard and Seguin dominates our forwards 9 out of 10 nights. I hate the Bruins as much as I hate Toronto, but they have built an impressive group of forwards and it makes me sick to admit it.
Actually we have one of the top defences in the league, as Halpern pointed out. Our young goaltender is more proven than Halak...so that theory goes out the window as well.... in fact - the team has three goalies more proven than Halak.

As for Seguin dominating our forwards...give me a freeking break. No 18-year-olds are going to dominate us this season, especially one who was outplayed by Leblanc at the WJC camp by a mile..... maybe we should keep Leblanc on the team as he will now surely dominate the Bruins when we play them.

sidney Crosby couldn't dominate us...Alex Ovechkin couldn't dominate us, Backstrom couldn't dominate us....... but an 18-year-old who has never played an NHL game, a player who has yet to score 45 points in a season, a center who hasn't scored 20 goals in a season since 2007 and a center that Boston has tried all summer to deal are going to dominate us.

I'm really rather speechless...... the grass is certainly greener on the other side for you.

Haberdashery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 10:59 AM
  #110
ChoseLa
Registered User
 
ChoseLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Martinique
Posts: 3,909
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haberdashery View Post
Actually we have one of the top defences in the league, as Halpern pointed out.
Is there an interview with Halpern? Link?

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:03 AM
  #111
saints96
Registered User
 
saints96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Sneaking into the playoffs the last two games of the year, and riding an incredible hot goalie, shouldn't distract you from the facts. This team has a lot of holes, and has for a number of years now.


We don't have a great defence either, and are also relying on a young, unproven goaltender.



Horton, Lucic, Bergeron, Savard and Seguin dominates our forwards 9 out of 10 nights. I hate the Bruins as much as I hate Toronto, but they have built an impressive group of forwards and it makes me sick to admit it.
We almost didnt make the playoffs because of that same goalie. He choked the last week. Anyways thats besides the point. Some people speak as if the Habs are the only team with holes, many teams have holes, no team is perfect. But if i would were to compare both teams(last years and this years Habs) on paper i would say we've upgrated. And don't give me that our hero goalie is no longer here so we wont make it as far. I can bet you almost anything that he will not repeat the numbers he put up in the second half of the season and playoffs. He had a good run, yes, but so did other goalies that played for us and where they now(im not talking about Roy or Vokoun)

Again back to my point, on paper i think we're starting off the season with a better team than the team that exited in the ECF but we won't know for sure because the season obviously hasn't started yet. Soon guys, soon, so no need to head into panic mode.

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:06 AM
  #112
Newhabfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,973
vCash: 500
I heard that the new Nordiques will have some great bruisers on their rosters. French speaking too... they will crush the puny Montrealers. Pierre Karl will need all the show he can get for his sport TV station. All you Habs bashers should consider (re)turning Nordiques fans.


Today on CKAC the lines were full of "I'll be a Nordique fan now that Gauthier traded Halak" stuff. I wonder if there will be a Nordiques board and now many of people posting here will move there...oh wait I forgot - it's an english board here. Can't happen.

BTw - Can't wait for the Quebec team to arrive. It will make things a lot easier to tolerate for Habs fans.

Newhabfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:07 AM
  #113
Dirty Danglez
Take it like a Man
 
Dirty Danglez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,751
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Sneaking into the playoffs the last two games of the year, and riding an incredible hot goalie, shouldn't distract you from the facts. This team has a lot of holes, and has for a number of years now.
Ryan Miller was superhuman as well... how did buffalo do in the PO? Also look who they faced compared to who we faced. No doubt Halak was awesome, but so was the team.

Dirty Danglez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:08 AM
  #114
DDs not undersized
Former Partisan duCH
 
DDs not undersized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangkok
Country: Thailand
Posts: 3,377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
lol.. why do we have such melodramatic fans?
And why do you react as if you were personally attacked everytime someone identifies a weakness on the Habs rosters?

I prefer constructive criticism than blind and naive optimism. The posters who repeat year after year than everything in the Habs sky is blue and that the team is heading in the right direction (for the last 10 years, riiight...) are looking like very devoted and passionate fans, and like true believers, but not necessarily like intelligent or objective posters. When I hear that Jeff Halpern is "exactly what we needed", it reminds me of those same "believers" who thought that Glen Metropolit, Bryan Smolinski, Mike Johnson, Joe Juneau, Jim Dowd, Shaun Van Allen, Randy McKay and Bill Lindsay were all "exactly the guys we needed" at the time.

I'm not saying those players were all bad signings, but I don't see the point in giving a one year contract to those very average veterans for our third line, when we have young players instead who can probably do better. I mean, if we have the cap space to get a quality 3rd line guy (Bélanger, Malhotra, Cullen, etc.), then let's go! But I see a lot of youngsters in our system who can do what Jeff Halpern does, and who needs NHL ice time to get some experience and get better before we lose them.

DDs not undersized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:18 AM
  #115
ChoseLa
Registered User
 
ChoseLa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Country: Martinique
Posts: 3,909
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhabfan View Post
I heard that the new Nordiques will have some great bruisers on their rosters. French speaking too... they will crush the puny Montrealers. Pierre Karl will need all the show he can get for his sport TV station. All you Habs bashers should consider (re)turning Nordiques fans.


Today on CKAC the lines were full of "I'll be a Nordique fan now that Gauthier traded Halak" stuff. I wonder if there will be a Nordiques board and now many of people posting here will move there...oh wait I forgot - it's an english board here. Can't happen.

BTw - Can't wait for the Quebec team to arrive. It will make things a lot easier to tolerate for Habs fans.
Because you think that the Nordique's fans will stop coming here and on radio stations complaining about Gauthier? I bet most of the Leafs fans are hoping that the Jets comeback so the complaining fans will move out of their board or radio-station.

Most of the uber-retardation around here comes from the hardocre Habs fans, not from former Nordiques fans, usualy those are quite detached from the team.

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:24 AM
  #116
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 18,775
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partisan du CH View Post
And why do you react as if you were personally attacked everytime someone identifies a weakness on the Habs rosters?

I prefer constructive criticism than blind and naive optimism. The posters who repeat year after year than everything in the Habs sky is blue and that the team is heading in the right direction (for the last 10 years, riiight...) are looking like very devoted and passionate fans, and like true believers, but not necessarily like intelligent or objective posters. When I hear that Jeff Halpern is "exactly what we needed", it reminds me of those same "believers" who thought that Glen Metropolit, Bryan Smolinski, Mike Johnson, Joe Juneau, Jim Dowd, Shaun Van Allen, Randy McKay and Bill Lindsay were all "exactly the guys we needed" at the time.

I'm not saying those players were all bad signings, but I don't see the point in giving a one year contract to those very average veterans for our third line, when we have young players instead who can probably do better. I mean, if we have the cap space to get a quality 3rd line guy (Bélanger, Malhotra, Cullen, etc.), then let's go! But I see a lot of youngsters in our system who can do what Jeff Halpern does, and who needs NHL ice time to get some experience and get better before we lose them.
Who is that?

Also, why are you complaining about a player on a 1 year deal making 600K? If one of the young players you're referring too, EARNS a spot over Halpern during training camp/preseason...then so be it, no big deal keeping Halpern as an extra forward or even worst case scenario, just waiving him all together.

Again, I fail to understand the downside of such a minor move...

417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:40 AM
  #117
Hannibal
Brandon Prust FTW
 
Hannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,271
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post
Yea lets ask the leafs how their "truculence" plan worked out for them...

some of you need to realize the game has changed, partly because, if you have yet to realize, since the lock out rules have changed. Pens, Hawks, Det, all teams won cup without "truculence". Like wtf people, get over it, there's still some American teams who need fights and big hits to sell tickets, i stream those games all the time, because i like big hits, i like fights, i like Stevens, but i also realize that's the 90's and i got over it.

Your constant whinning won't do you much good in this world
You gotta have the right mix. A good mix of truculence and talent.

The leafs have just truculence and NO offence. The habs have no Truculence but we have talent. We don't have the right mix to reach another level. Just like the leafs.

Hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:42 AM
  #118
saints96
Registered User
 
saints96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partisan du CH View Post
And why do you react as if you were personally attacked everytime someone identifies a weakness on the Habs rosters?

I prefer constructive criticism than blind and naive optimism. The posters who repeat year after year than everything in the Habs sky is blue and that the team is heading in the right direction (for the last 10 years, riiight...) are looking like very devoted and passionate fans, and like true believers, but not necessarily like intelligent or objective posters. When I hear that Jeff Halpern is "exactly what we needed", it reminds me of those same "believers" who thought that Glen Metropolit, Bryan Smolinski, Mike Johnson, Joe Juneau, Jim Dowd, Shaun Van Allen, Randy McKay and Bill Lindsay were all "exactly the guys we needed" at the time.

I'm not saying those players were all bad signings, but I don't see the point in giving a one year contract to those very average veterans for our third line, when we have young players instead who can probably do better. I mean, if we have the cap space to get a quality 3rd line guy (Bélanger, Malhotra, Cullen, etc.), then let's go! But I see a lot of youngsters in our system who can do what Jeff Halpern does, and who needs NHL ice time to get some experience and get better before we lose them.

I see your point and where you're coming from. I too would love to seen Patches or White come up primarily. But i also see what Gauthier is doing here. He brings in a guy with experience to a relatively inexperienced bottom 6, who is known to be a character guy, a leader, a hard worker and was also on the american team with gomez and gionta.

Can't you see the trend developing here? Our chemistry last year is what brought us together and allowed to succeed in the playoffs. We apparently have one of the best locker rooms in the NHL, and their chemistry is outstanding now more than ever especially now that SK is gone.

Aside from the qualities on ice that Halpern can bring such as a 2 way foward, great shut down center, good faceoff man, so on and so forth, he already has a good relationship with our core players. And i think that translates well on the ice if there is a sold chemistry in the lockeroom as well. So i beleive Gauthier and the organization takes into account all these factors into making a desicion such as signing halpern. GMs dont just look at stat sheets and go after the players with the best stats, i think theres more to it. Ok maybe not all GMs take into account this chemistry factor i was talking about. i know Gainey did and it seems Gauthier as well. Yet i dont think this is the main reason why he signed him but i'm sure it had something to do with it.

edit: if a youngster e.g White really proves he belongs there is nothign from stoping him from taking halpern's spot. So there really shouldnt be any major concern over a minor situation.


Last edited by saints96: 09-08-2010 at 11:55 AM.
saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:43 AM
  #119
Stradale
Registered User
 
Stradale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by icerocket View Post
Halak was also scoring goals too right?

Halak was the biggest part of the Habs run last season but he was not the only reason the Habs got that far.
I never said Halak was THE only reason. He was one of the reason.

You guys are still living in denial.

With a average of SV% over 0.960. It is almost guaranteed that your team will win if your offense can give you 2 to 3 goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
i didnt even bother wasting my time reading your stats because anyone who watched the playoffs can see that the defence and and everyone playing the defensive system was THE MAIN reason we got so far and JM was a HUGE part of the reason too so ya it wasnt ONLY halak who got us there.


Yeah right.

So you're saying that Martin decided to play a super passive game against the BEST offensive team in the league, letting them outshoot us by 10-20 shots and wish Halak could save our ass was the part of our strategy? Are you kidding me? You really believe that?

And who said it was ONLY Halak. I clearly said the MAIN reason. Don't put words in my mouth to prove a point.

In those wins, Halak had to be the first star (1 time 2nd star). Post an incredible average SV% of 0.960. That's almost impossible. You may not see that for the next couple of years.


Usually, when you play against the best offensive team in the league, your strategy is to play a very hermetic defensive game, reducing the scoring chances and shots. Not letting them shoots 50 times a game.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:51 AM
  #120
shamrun
Registered User
 
shamrun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,215
vCash: 500
well pouliot just said on team990 that he gained 12 pounds, maybe this will help him and some of the size issues we have on the top 6 forwards.

shamrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:53 AM
  #121
Stradale
Registered User
 
Stradale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,000
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrun View Post
well pouliot just said on team990 that he gained 12 pounds, maybe this will help him and some of the size issues we have on the top 6 forwards.
That's great news. I hope he improved his skating/balance too.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 11:57 AM
  #122
saints96
Registered User
 
saints96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
I never said Halak was THE only reason. He was one of the reason.

You guys are still living in denial.

With a average of SV% over 0.960. It is almost guaranteed that your team will win if your offense can give you 2 to 3 goals.





Yeah right.

So you're saying that Martin decided to play a super passive game against the BEST offensive team in the league, letting them outshoot us by 10-20 shots and wish Halak could save our ass was the part of our strategy? Are you kidding me? You really believe that?

And who said it was ONLY Halak. I clearly said the MAIN reason. Don't put words in my mouth to prove a point.

In those wins, Halak had to be the first star (1 time 2nd star). Post an incredible average SV% of 0.960. That's almost impossible. You may not see that for the next couple of years.


Usually, when you play against the best offensive team in the league, your strategy is to play a very hermetic defensive game, reducing the scoring chances and shots. Not letting them shoots 50 times a game.
You really dont think martin out-coached boudreau?? wow man! ok.. anyways... no point arguing with you. And yes our defense made halaks job a lot easier for him. And how many of those 40+ shots a game were due to his sloppy rebounds? Anyways provide me with more stats please... i havent seen enough last season.

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 12:02 PM
  #123
saints96
Registered User
 
saints96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
That's great news. I hope he improved his skating/balance too.
his skating doesnt need any improvment.. he's probably one of the best skaters on our team. Being sturdy on his feet maybe ya. But i guess the 12 pounds he just gained might just help him with that.

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 12:05 PM
  #124
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 18,775
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stradale View Post
That's great news. I hope he improved his skating/balance too.
He's a good skater, his balance should improve with added weight though...I know at the end of last years playoffs he said putting on weight was a goal for him. I really hope he's gonna play in the 210lbs range this year because he needs it.

I think at least 3x's a game he would fall flat on his *** last year...

I REALLY hope Pouliot for the first time in his career, has taken is offseason conditionning seriously.

417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2010, 12:07 PM
  #125
Pascal
Registered User
 
Pascal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReVeuF View Post
I do not see how we can pass the Flyers if we meet them next playoffs
..and if we had too many tough guys we'd say "well I hope we don't meet the Caps or the Pens in the playoffs". You can't tailor your team to face every other team. While I agree the Habs could use a Hartnell type winger or a bigger C, there's no perfect team out there. I bet some teams wished they had more skill/speedy types up front..

Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.