HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Rangers in 3D.......

Old
09-14-2010, 10:45 PM
noupf

vCash: 500
Rangers in 3D.......

Ok, so last year the rangers produced one game in 3d if I remember correclty. Does anybody know if they are going to have any more games this year in 3d? The only rason I ask is b/c I am about to buy a new HD tv and I am up in the air about the 3d crap. I really could care less about movies and such in 3d ( i think the fad will die off at some point), but if hockey is in 3d i will spend the extra couple hundred bucks to get a 3d tv.

Also, did anyboyd see the game in 3d? Was it any good? I guess that should have been my first question, lol.

noupf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2010, 10:54 PM
TomLaidlaw

IT'S COMING RIGHT AT US!!!!!!!!

TomLaidlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2010, 10:54 PM
Killem Dafoe
modus operandi

vCash: 50
i missed the game but really was curious to watch my boys in 3D i think it was the game against the Piles if i'm not mistaken. but yea i hate all the 3D garbage coming out. the new Saw is in 3D bah

Killem Dafoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2010, 11:25 PM
Florida Ranger
Bring back Torts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrcantakeyou View Post
i missed the game but really was curious to watch my boys in 3D i think it was the game against the Piles if i'm not mistaken. but yea i hate all the 3D garbage coming out. the new Saw is in 3D bah
Overrat3D

Florida Ranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2010, 12:19 AM
ChipAyten
NYR-LFC-NYG-NYY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundqvist4Vezina View Post
Overrat3D
Oh my, you're good. Bravo good sir.

ChipAyten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2010, 12:54 AM
TreeSapLlama

Quote:
Originally Posted by noupf View Post
Ok, so last year the rangers produced one game in 3d if I remember correclty. Does anybody know if they are going to have any more games this year in 3d? The only rason I ask is b/c I am about to buy a new HD tv and I am up in the air about the 3d crap. I really could care less about movies and such in 3d ( i think the fad will die off at some point), but if hockey is in 3d i will spend the extra couple hundred bucks to get a 3d tv.

Also, did anyboyd see the game in 3d? Was it any good? I guess that should have been my first question, lol.
I would really wait. While I don't know about your local market, half the Rangers games on center ice aren't even in HD. I think it will be awhile before they have 3D hockey games mainstream, and you can bet it will be 20 bucks a month for MSG3D

TreeSapLlama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2010, 01:46 AM
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94

I love it. Baseball and football look sick also. I have the 60" 3D LED and ESPN 3D. Also PS3 games look sick in 3D, MLb the Show is great! Def not over rated.

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote