HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Senators Wallpaper

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-18-2010, 10:14 AM
  #1
Johne
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Senators Wallpaper

With the season not in full swing yet and I know the fan art talents exists - I'd like to get some new desktop wallpapers for this upcoming season. Hi-res would be best. The official website used to do such a good job with wallpapers but they've deemed that a very low priority for whatever reason. My current and one of my favorite wallpapers I've added as an example and for everyone to use as I got it from here during last season.

http://hockeydrunk.com/stuff/alfybw.jpg

GO SENS GO!!

sorry, i had to disable hotlinking on my site, so if you want the wallpaper above, you'll have to copy/paste into browser.


Last edited by Johne: 09-23-2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: change to website
Johne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2010, 10:29 AM
  #2
matts10
Registered User
 
matts10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 79
vCash: 500
Amazing wallpaper!

matts10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2010, 10:44 AM
  #3
mat_sens
@mat_sens #lalala
 
mat_sens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,605
vCash: 10639
I can try to do one in my spare time(if I find any). Your example is pretty simple to make actually.

mat_sens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2010, 11:27 AM
  #4
TheBandWagon
Registered User
 
TheBandWagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: right here
Country: Canada
Posts: 953
vCash: 500
gotta love the looks on the faces of the people in the crowd, hilarious

great wallpaper tho

TheBandWagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2010, 03:03 PM
  #5
itscameron
Registered User
 
itscameron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: St. Catharines, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,048
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat_sens View Post
I can try to do one in my spare time(if I find any). Your example is pretty simple to make actually.
Are you the one who posted a Volchenkov wallpaper and a Leclaire wallpaper to the Sens website? Those were nice..

itscameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2010, 03:22 PM
  #6
mat_sens
@mat_sens #lalala
 
mat_sens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,605
vCash: 10639
Quote:
Originally Posted by itscameron View Post
Are you the one who posted a Volchenkov wallpaper and a Leclaire wallpaper to the Sens website? Those were nice..
I did this one. I might have done the Leclaire too but can't find it.

http://media.fans.senators.nhl.com/_...l?enlarge=true

mat_sens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-18-2010, 03:31 PM
  #7
Das Boot
Jajajaja
 
Das Boot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mat_sens View Post
I did this one. I might have done the Leclaire too but can't find it.

http://media.fans.senators.nhl.com/_...l?enlarge=true
http://media.fans.senators.nhl.com/_...=&enlarge=true


Das Boot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2010, 10:34 AM
  #8
Samsquanch
Creep
 
Samsquanch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: The Big Nickel
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,953
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johne View Post
With the season not in full swing yet and I know the fan art talents exists - I'd like to get some new desktop wallpapers for this upcoming season. Hi-res would be best. The official website used to do such a good job with wallpapers but they've deemed that a very low priority for whatever reason. My current and one of my favorite wallpapers I've added as an example and for everyone to use as I got it from here during last season.

http://hockeydrunk.com/stuff/alfybw.jpg

GO SENS GO!!
Absolutely sick wallpaper dude. Changed my desktop and blackberry to it. Very slick, looks really nice on HD screens.

Samsquanch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2010, 01:32 PM
  #9
h2owned
Registered User
 
h2owned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 592
vCash: 400
That was a sick penalty shot goal, Michalel got injured and Alfie just owned Gustavsson

h2owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2010, 11:58 AM
  #10
Johne
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX
Country: United States
Posts: 78
vCash: 500
Love the Volchenkov wallpaper, but I'd love it more if he was still on our team. Keep em comin. Sens' website used to post some pretty cool wallpapers involving the schedule, so don't limit your creativity to players. Logo's and calendars are more than welcome I'd think. Maybe an angry Clouston breathing fire too?

Johne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2010, 01:08 PM
  #11
Das Boot
Jajajaja
 
Das Boot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
I would love some new wallpapers as well. I tried making some, not so good.

Das Boot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
  #12
SpezDispenser
Registered User
 
SpezDispenser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 14,390
vCash: 500
The Alfie penalty shot one is gone (or it won't load for me) - and it was awesome. Anyone have a new link?

SpezDispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2010, 02:48 PM
  #13
Das Boot
Jajajaja
 
Das Boot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 659
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpezDispenser View Post
The Alfie penalty shot one is gone (or it won't load for me) - and it was awesome. Anyone have a new link?
I just uploaded it for you.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2qmnn79.jpg

Das Boot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-22-2010, 11:46 AM
  #14
SpezDispenser
Registered User
 
SpezDispenser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 14,390
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehner Fan Boy View Post
I just uploaded it for you.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2qmnn79.jpg
Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

SpezDispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.