HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

P.A. Parenteau with the Isles?

Closed Thread

Old
09-19-2010, 12:27 PM
BlueHavok

vCash: 500
P.A. Parenteau with the Isles?

What the heck ever happened to P.A. Parenteau?? I thought he was a ranger still and yet, he's over with the fishsticks instead!!

I keep a close eye on things and don't ever remember this going down.......details please?

I imagine this thread will be closed cause this topic is likely mentioned elsewhere...i dont care, who has the time to search...I'd just like some updates and thoughts as to why we didn't keep this guy...he was money!!

Old
09-19-2010, 12:31 PM
MSG the place to be*

not much can be said on this. he signed early in the summer.

he was money how? he provides nothing outside of offensive ability but not ability that translates to the NHL. I thank him for his shootout goal in gm 82, good luck to him on LI. But we didnt need him. Have you seen our camp lately???

Old
09-19-2010, 12:32 PM
FultonReed
ew, you did what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHavoc View Post
What the heck ever happened to P.A. Parenteau?? I thought he was a ranger still and yet, he's over with the fishsticks instead!!

I keep a close eye on things and don't ever remember this going down.......details please?

I imagine this thread will be closed cause this topic is likely mentioned elsewhere...i dont care, who has the time to search...I'd just like some updates and thoughts as to why we didn't keep this guy...he was money!!

i'm really not sure as to why we didn't give him a real shot, but he was a UFA and the Islanders just kind of picked him up... my guess is, they're trying to see if they have another Rob Schremp-esque guy on their hands.

Old
09-19-2010, 12:32 PM
Xpaco08

He signed a one way 500,00 dollar deal with the islanders. Deal also includes a European outclose if he does not make team and is sent to the AHL.

Old
09-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Jumbo*
TARGET: ACQUIRED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHavoc View Post

Um what? He sucked, he is a career AHLer.

Old
09-19-2010, 12:38 PM
ThirdEye

He isn't horrible, but 99% chance he wouldn't have won a spot on the team

Old
09-19-2010, 01:16 PM
BlueHavok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
Um what? He sucked, he is a career AHLer.
he kinda reminded me of a mike york in the making....never expected him to be an allstar, but with some of his offensive flashes, I thought a 3rd liner perhaps.........

But the best point so far is that this years camp is beyond competitive....he really had no shot considering our log jams on the bottom 2 lines.

well, thanx for shoot-out goals....good luck playing with Tavares

http://www.snyrangersblog.com/

Old
09-19-2010, 01:18 PM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

vCash: 145
Awards:
Parenteau was meh.

Anyway, this is old news, and was discussed long ago.

It's just pain.
Closed Thread