HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Seat Location

Old
09-20-2010, 08:38 AM
phantoms

vCash: 500
Seat Location

Hey Canes fans. I got a few questions about seats. I bought seats for the Feb 18th game off stubhub. I picked up Section 102 Row D. How are those seats? Is that next to the Canes bench or visitors? Which team attacks that zone twice? Is it a good view of the whole ice? How many rows off the ice are they? Thanks for the help.

Chris

phantoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2010, 08:41 AM
geehaad

Put your section number and row letter into this: http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/carolina_hurricanes/

That's the end that the home team shoots twice.

geehaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2010, 08:43 AM
phantoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by geehaad View Post
Put your section number and row letter in to this: http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/carolina_hurricanes/
Yeah I took a look at that. It looks like a decent view of ice. Kinda hoping someone has sat there and can tell me if they are good. I'm asking cause I will have a 9yr old with me and want to make sure he can see what is going on the ice.

Old
09-20-2010, 08:45 AM
Guy

2 sections from center ice, 1 from the visiting bench, towards the end where the Canes shoot twice. since it's not directly behind the bench row D is actually the 4th row as you'd expect (row C is front behind the benches). you're golden as far as the action on that end of the ice, but you may have some trouble with the other end of the ice seeing over top of both benches from that far down. overall though, i think you'll be satisfied.

putting row A into that seat view link is probably a more accurate depiction of what you'll be looking at.

Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2010, 08:57 AM
phantoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shockmaster View Post
2 sections from center ice, 1 from the visiting bench, towards the end where the Canes shoot twice. since it's not directly behind the bench row D is actually the 4th row as you'd expect (row C is front behind the benches). you're golden as far as the action on that end of the ice, but you may have some trouble with the other end of the ice seeing over top of both benches from that far down. overall though, i think you'll be satisfied.

putting row A into that seat view link is probably a more accurate depiction of what you'll be looking at.
Cool thanks for the info. I kinda had the feeling it is 4th row up which the kid will like. Some arenas do the row numbers with AA being 1st and row D being about 15 rows up. I probably should have gone higher up or other side of rink. Guess it don't matter as long as the kid has fun!!

EDIT: Yeah I just did the 3D thing with A as the row......Damn that's very close to the ice and Flyers bench!!!