HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ot-Netflix

Old
09-21-2010, 12:20 PM
wjhl2009fan

vCash: 500
Ot-Netflix

For those who may be interested it is expected netflix will launch wednesday sept 22.

wjhl2009fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2010, 12:59 PM
SoulPatch

I'll probably sign up immediately. I'm curious about the content though. Like how HULU blocks Canadian viewers, will Netflix be able to show those shows?

SoulPatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2010, 01:04 PM
wjhl2009fan

Well itunes offers ton of tv shows and movies.So i assume netflix will have a real solid offering.

wjhl2009fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2010, 01:07 PM
This
That

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulPatch View Post
I'll probably sign up immediately. I'm curious about the content though. Like how HULU blocks Canadian viewers, will Netflix be able to show those shows?
Country blocks for sites like Hulu are very easy to bypass. I'd hope netflix would be allowed to show that content, but if not just use Hulu.

This is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2010, 01:50 PM
SoulPatch

I dont get good speeds with proxies so Hulu is really of no use to me. Hulu DOES have a really good TV show selection though, so Im hoping Netflix can bring some of the same quality. I really dont know what it offers since it was only availabe to US people in the past. I've heard it'll be streaming only, so the movie selection will be a lacking on the "New Release" end, but as long as there is a good selection i'll be satisfied.

SoulPatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-21-2010, 04:09 PM
This
That

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulPatch View Post
I dont get good speeds with proxies so Hulu is really of no use to me. Hulu DOES have a really good TV show selection though, so Im hoping Netflix can bring some of the same quality. I really dont know what it offers since it was only availabe to US people in the past. I've heard it'll be streaming only, so the movie selection will be a lacking on the "New Release" end, but as long as there is a good selection i'll be satisfied.
Use hotspot shield, much faster then proxies.

This is offline   Reply With Quote