HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Roller Hockey

Old
09-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Nanerpus

vCash: 500
Roller Hockey

Anyone know of any roller hockey leagues in western new york that anybody can register for?

Nanerpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2010, 10:48 PM
Jimmy Carter
Avs/Leafs fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanerpus View Post
Anyone know of any roller hockey leagues in western new york that anybody can register for?
I'm a bit of a newbie myself when it comes to where the roller leagues are, but last year I joined a league at the Epic Center in Williamsville (it's on Wehrle drive, right off of Transit near Exit 49 off the 90). Okay price (bit expensive IMO) and a good league, decent sized rink compared to others in the area from what I've heard. I'll try and talk to my team captain tomorrow about other leagues (we're considering switching leagues, just cause we're all poor lol) and will post here if there hasn't been many responses.

Here's the link: http://www.epic-center.com/

Jimmy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote