Old
10-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Elvs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jepjepjoo View Post
Selanne 3gp 0pts -6
Ryan 4gp 1pt -8

Obviously, the 8-3 loss didn't help the +/- for Teemu, Visnovsky or Ryan. But yeah still, that's pretty ****** up...

Old
10-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Duck Fan

vCash: 500
My two cents about the game last night.

I was impressed with Fowler's play last night. As a rookie he did not appear to be flustered at all. He was able to move the puck well and get it out of the zone. On one play in the first period he skated it out passing three or four Canucks. On D he was very care in protecting the puck. I hope that he gets sent down for a year. He will be a future star and one more year of development should be good for him.

As for RC's match ups, I don't understand what he thinking His matchups are terrible. He had Macenaur, who is good on the PK, with Teemu on the second line and also on the PP. He had Ryan on the point for the PP and it cost us a short handed goal. That plus 2 goals on the PK was the game we should have won.

The players who impressed me the most last night were Macenauer (he was all over the place and should be part of the PK with Marchant, Chipchura and Bodie), Ryan, Fowler, Belesky, Mara and Brookbank. The others just appeared to be average.

The PP looked good 4 on 3. Getz played the point and was very good. However, on 5on 4 I was not at all impressed with him. He needs more space to roam around and does not seem to be as comfortable on the point 5 on 4.

There appears to be some chemistry brewing between Ryan and Teemu. However, I believe Bobby should be with Getz and Perry and the second line s/b Teemu, Koivu and Blake. When Lupu comes back

Closed Thread