Chance for a Spotless Preseason. 6 PM

Closed Thread

Old
10-03-2010, 09:42 AM
TasteofFlames

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky17 View Post
Morin reminded me (and still does) of another crybaby we had a long time ago that wore #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintLifeGrand View Post
Morin was never too keen on being Thrashers property and would have never stayed with us long term, so I don't see why people are freaking out. Dudley cut his losses while he could and traded him for another valuable asset before having to deal with Morin's attitude when it came to signing him.
Really?? I can't recall Morin ever saying anything bad about the team. Hell, I can't even recall reading a single interview with the kid. If either of you have a link, please post it. I'd be interested to see where this comes from, as willingness to be part of the team is one of my biggest factors in appreciating players (its why I always defend 4th liners).

I was pretty high on Morin. Everything I read, coupled with the handful of games I watched him play, made me feel that he had a severe case of Brett hull syndrome. He's not very fast, but has the uncanny ability to disappear and reappear in high scoring areas. However, if he was vocally against playing in ATL, then I don't mind him being included in the Buff near as much as I did.

Old
10-03-2010, 04:23 PM
ThrasherMinion
Just Chucky

He reminds me of #15 in how he looks and how he approaches the game. He's a sniper with slow wheels, but in the scoring areas when he needs to be. Sorry if you took it as a negative, I shouldn't have refered to him as ANOTHER crybaby. I should have said he reminds me of A crybaby, but I meant another Thrasher of the past.

My bad.

Old
10-03-2010, 05:54 PM
DungeonK
Love Thy Neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintLifeGrand View Post
Morin was never too keen on being Thrashers property and would have never stayed with us long term, so I don't see why people are freaking out. Dudley cut his losses while he could and traded him for another valuable asset before having to deal with Morin's attitude when it came to signing him.
WOW, where did that come from?

I'm going to completely disagree 10000% and call BS unless you can cite a source on that.

Morin has never been anything but a positive hardworker and has never said anything other than that he was grateful for us drafting him in the 2nd round and having confidence in his abilities.

Old
10-03-2010, 06:26 PM
AintLifeGrand

It might have been from BWA but don't hold me to that. I wouldn't make up just an unsubstantiated rumor, I do recall hearing that the Thrashers front office was not stoked on his attitude regarding being in the Thrashers organization.

Closed Thread