HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Jason Spezza to Ottawa.

Closed Thread

Old
10-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Pyke*

vCash: 500
Jason Spezza to Ottawa.

I think this would be a real good pick up for the Senators.

He's a #1 Center. He also has a no trade clause. He'd have to waive it to go to Ottawa, but I have it on good authority that he will.

I think it's just what they need.

(The point: The million and one proposals to get Jason Spezza are a waste of time. If your goal is to humour yourself with a "what if I could get him on my team", I don't blame you. The reality is though, that's not what Murray meant when he said he was looking to deal.)

Old
10-20-2010, 08:35 PM
internetdotcom
11 + 15 + 19 = 666

Send a message via MSN to internetdotcom Send a message via Yahoo to internetdotcom
Why bother? Fans of other teams never listen, no matter how many times we tell them that Spezza isn't moving. Creating a new thread to tell them for the 32152352345th time won't make a difference. As long as HFboards exists, there will be 'trade us your star player for a bunch of crap, spare parts, and salary dumps' proposals.

Old
10-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Habiton

lol, I agree.

And inb4lock

Old
10-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Janks
Pope Janks

vCash: 1310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyke View Post
I think this would be a real good pick up for the Senators.

He's a #1 Center. He also has a no trade clause. He'd have to waive it to go to Ottawa, but I have it on good authority that he will.

I think it's just what they need.

(The point: The million and one proposals to get Jason Spezza are a waste of time. If your goal is to humour yourself with a "what if I could get him on my team", I don't blame you. The reality is though, that's not what Murray meant when he said he was looking to deal.)
Definitely don't think the salary works, Ottawa would have to send someone the other way. Maybe add in a first to get Spezza, see where that gets you?

Old
10-20-2010, 08:40 PM
danishh
Dat Stache

vCash: 50
Def. Right now, we have fisher kelly regin down the middle. That's terrible. If we had spezza, we might have a somewhat respectable offense.

10-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Pyke*

Quote:
Originally Posted by danishh View Post
Def. Right now, we have fisher kelly regin down the middle. That's terrible. If we had spezza, we might have a somewhat respectable offense.
That's a great point. He might help the powerplay. He also scored 30 goals apparently last year for some team.

Old
10-20-2010, 08:43 PM
quesosauce

Closed Thread