HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Unhappy with progress thus far

Old
10-08-2010, 12:04 PM
hotpaws

vCash: 3501
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Devil View Post
Alright Hotpaws and Richie can you tell me how miserable Kabby looked last night without the A? I mean according to you guys he was being disrespected and was gonna be shown the door, he was also supposed to drop his play yet was the best Dman and also led the Leafs in ice time!
Kabs was disrespected but i didn't say his play wold drop off .

Oh by the way , where was this great leadership shown by Komi and Beau last night ?

I've always have been a big supporter of Kabs and he's by far and away our best PMD . The rest of the D were brutal last night at moving the puck and Komi was brutal all around . I'll give the d credit for clogging the front of the net and blocking alot of shots but they looked real slow last night and they were constantly getting beat to loose pucks and getting stripped when they did get there first.

hotpaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 12:10 PM
The Blue Devil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpaws View Post
Kabs was disrespected but i didn't say his play wold drop off .

Oh by the way , where was this great leadership shown by Komi and Beau last night ?

I've always have been a big supporter of Kabs and he's by far and away our best PMD . The rest of the D were brutal last night at moving the puck and Komi was brutal all around . I'll give the d credit for clogging the front of the net and blocking alot of shots but they looked real slow last night and they were constantly getting beat to loose pucks and getting stripped when they did get there first.
Beau actually had a good game and I do agree that Komi had a bad one. If he can't pick up the pace the we're gonna be in trouble. But it's kind of hard to talk about their leadership considering we can't hear what they say on the bench or in the dressing room. I also never said that they were great leaders either.

The Blue Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Federko

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACC1224 View Post
Do you believe Burke felt player for player the Kubina trade was good? or perhaps there was different motivation to move him?

Seems you think a "Homer" is someone that doesn't agree with you, pretty convienent.
This is out of context...Nice try ACC! Don't take two sentences I write spin it to suit your argument. You should know better than to do this..

Federko is offline   Reply With Quote