games 3 and 4 of the nashville\Detroit, series. Preds come back to tie it at 2 all...and show the hockey world what an insane place the GEC can be. season ticket sales end up almost 80 percent above what they were at this time last year.
For me, the worst moment was obviously when Gelinas scored to eliminate Vancouver.
The best moment for me was no single moment at all, it was the entire 2004 Stanley Cup Finals. It was back and forth, shot for shot, and both teams left it all on the ice in Game 7. I haven't seen such an exciting and dramatic Stanley Cup Finals since 1994.
-Roenick eliminating Toronto
-Cooke with 5.7 seconds left
-Morrison in 3OT
-Lecavalier deking out three guys to pass to Fedotenko
-Auld pokecheck on Gelinas breakaway in 2nd OT
-watching Gauthier injure himself while trying to hipcheck Henrik Sedin
-Gelinas goal in Canucks series
-watching Marleau cry after San Jose got eliminated
- Game 7 of course, Tampa wins it at home. What a freakin finish!!!
- Lecavlier's last second goal against Montreal to send it to overtime
- Lecavlier's pass off the net to himself
- St. Louis Game 6 winner
- Game6 Richards fights through 2 people and scores his 2nd goal while falling down
- Lecavlier vs. Iginila
- Sammy Kappanen showing astonishing will power by struggling to the bench after getting smoked by Tucker
- Kovalevs hurt wrist collision with Souray that results in Glen Murray OT winner (I really like Kovi but that play just looked hilarious!) :lol
- last but not least, the AMAZING save by Khabi in the final minutes of Game 7 (you all know which one I'm talking about)
- Stevie Y getting hit in the eye with the puck!
- Gelinas knocking out the Redwings in Game 6
- Toronto beats Ottawa in Game 7
- Ville's stupid hit on Lecavlier to ruin what was a very exciting game
- Boston blowing a 3-1 series lead
- Vancouver losing Game 7
- US TV ratings (rather than insult non-fans we need to spread the hockey gospel)
- Canada vs. USA stupid media spin and the even more stupid conspiracy theories
- Me having way to many Best's and Worst's
The best moment for me was being in the first row at Game 6 of the Philly-Tampa series and witnessing Primeau's miraculous goal to tie the game up with less than 2 minutes left in regulation. I still can't even contemplate how he managed to kick the puck across the goal line like that, and manage to bury it home.
1-With out a doubt Lecavalier lefting that Cup high and proudly, A day I will never forget, Will be happy for months.
2-Toronto beating Ottawa, yet again, although the nest few years ottawa will no doubt have the laughs
3-NJ lossing first round YES, YES, YES, YES
*3b-Andreychuk hoisting the Cup, he so deserves it
1-Canucks my fav team lossing game seven absolutely broke my heart
2-Lecavalier's head slamming into the boards, man I don't want to see that ever agian.
3-Suter and Fans impling the NHL did not want Calgary to win and tried to sway the series, these fans and the coach did a big diservice and showed no class to a great game.
Your cheering for the wrong player, you should put a pic of Richards up there. I just hope you see the light before I do and don't waste 7 years cheering a lazy SOB. Also if Richards does score, I agree the game is over, the guy is money, his determination and elevated play in big games is amazing.
Game 7 SCF's - Best game of the playoffs. Watched Dave lift the cup and Richards win the Smythe.
Game 6 Bolts/Flyers - What an awesome game. Second best game of the playoffs. Just amazing stuff.
Game 7 Flames/Canucks - My Canucks didn't win, but the 'cardiac kids' almost pulled it out with their 3rd string netminder and their second best player out of the lineup! It was a little sweet though to see Gelinas move on.
Nieminen running CuJo - I just thought that was pretty terrible, even though I really like Nemo.
The Dallas Stars' effort against the Avs the entire series - In a word: Pitiful.
San Jose's effort in Game 7 of the WCF - I don't know what happened, but they looked AWFUL the entire game.
Forsberg to Sakic in OT
Chants of "Aebi! Aebi! Aebi!"
Gelinas eliminating the Canucks
Gelinas eliminating the Red Wings
Roenick eliminating the Leafs
Primeau's & Gagne's goals in Game 6 vs Lightning
St. Louis' OT winner in Game 6
Visions of Joe Sakic (Brad Richard's - #19 - idol) and Ray Bourque (Andreychuk, of course)
Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals: The local ABC affiliate covering tornadoes that started 30 minutes outside of the city, and by the 3rd period were an hour away..... not just during commercial breaks or intermissions.... but had nonstop, commercial-free coverage from 30 minutes before the puck dropped to a few minutes after the game was over :mad:
Games 1 & 2 of the Avalanche/Sharks series.... just ugly... and totally unprepared.
Conspiracy talk. From Bertuzzi to "No one wants the Sharks to win" to "The refs don't want the Avalanche to win" to "No one wants the Flames to win"...... etc, etc...
- Zednik's goal in the third period of game 7 vs Boston. They heard me yelling down the street.
- The goal by Brisbois with 5 minutes left in game 3 vs Tampa. The look on his face was priceless. I really thought that was it.
- Komo's hit on Thornton.
- Souray's knock out in Game 1 vs Tampa.
- Jovo going nuts in the penalty box after the Canucks tied game 7 vs Calgary with 5 seconds left.
- The catfish somebody threw on the ice in Nashville. :lol
- Gelinas' goal in OT that eliminated Detroit.
- Game 6 between Philly and Tampa because it was just an all around great hockey game.
- And of course, the Leafs being eliminated by Jeremy "It's Tricky" Roenick.
- Bergeron's OT winner in game 2 vs Montreal
- Kovalev slashed, runs into Souray, leads to Murray scoring in OT. Felt sick to my stomach.
- Lecavalier ties game 3 and then Richards banking the puck off Theodore in OT. Once again, sick to the stomach feeling
- The Riberio incident only because I'll be hearing about it for the rest of my life.
- Leafs beating Ottawa yet again.
- Calgary losing game 7 to Tampa.
- And finally the goal I THINK was in. The game wasn't even stopped to review it. Oh what could have been...
- the Lightning winning the Cup
- Morrison in 30T
- Cooke with 5 seconds left
- Gelinas eliminating the Wings
- the Sharks kicking out the Avs
- the Habs rallying from a 3-1 series deficit
- Primeau's all-world performance againt Toronto and Game 6 of the ECF
- Roenick eliminating the Leafs
- the Sens failing again (could also be under 'Worst' depending on how you look at it )
- Ribeiro writhing on the ice
- Canucks blowing 4-0 lead :lol
- Joe Thornton's effort, and Boston's effort as a whole
Best Game: Game 7 of the Finals, and Game 6 and 7 of Vancouver/Calgary