HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Where to play hockey in NYC

Old
10-08-2010, 08:19 PM
BRONX_MADNESS*

vCash: 500
OT: Where to play hockey in NYC

Hi I think threads like this usually pop up around this time of year. I want to go to some pick-up games/open ice this year but I have no car so I can't go to any of the westchester rinks. Chelsea is like $35 for open ice and the last time I went to ronnie's ice at chelsea piers it was basically all little kids. Where do u guys skate and what's the best value in NYC? Also this never goes down but if we get enough people (like 10?) we can scrimmage like 4vs4 with a sub or something. So if ur down to scrimmage at a mutually agreed place&time lemme know i know some of the mods here played d-1 or something so if they go it would be cool. if it's okay w/ the mods i'll make a list of ppl to scrimmage don't know if i have privileges to edit after a certain time span tho.

people down to scrimmage/start a group that skates together sometimes:
1.bronx_madness

BRONX_MADNESS* is offline   Reply With Quote