HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

SchoolYourPool's 2010-11 Blues Team Preview

Old
10-09-2010, 06:03 PM
BC Ben

vCash: 500
SchoolYourPool's 2010-11 Blues Team Preview

Hey Blues' fans...

So when I got my Vancouver Canucks Ice Pak this season (first time after five years on the wait list), I was ecstatic to see St Louis in the package I was offered. I knew that I couldn't keep all the tickets, but the Blues game was one I wasn't going to miss... I am a huge fan of Halak, Backes, Berglund, EJ, and many of the youngsters on this squad.

Anyways, our boy Balls was sent across the NHL landscape to preview the 2010-11 season for each and every team, and he produced [URL="http://www.schoolyourpool.com/fantasy-hockey-articles/1835-2010-11-st-louis-blues-preview[/URL] when he landed in St Louis.

We appreciate the read, and encourage feedback in all forms - including suggestions and praise.

Last edited by BC Ben: 10-11-2010 at 12:47 PM.
BC Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2010, 06:36 PM
frankielax

Really appreciate the coverage. Backes is not the captain though. Thats Eric Brewer. Backes will be after this year. Also, i've never heard of Berglund being compared to Malkin, but maybe thats just me. Otherwise, good stuff.

frankielax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2010, 01:42 AM
BC Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankielax View Post
Really appreciate the coverage. Backes is not the captain though. Thats Eric Brewer. Backes will be after this year. Also, i've never heard of Berglund being compared to Malkin, but maybe thats just me. Otherwise, good stuff.

I re-read the article and spoke with Balls... he indicated that the Backes comment was in error, and I will update that tomorrow morning.

I have Berglund in one of my main dynasty leagues and smiled at the Malkin comparison - I don't necessarily see it, but its nice to hear those two names in the same sentence.

Also, I have updated the link which died during a recent site migration. GO HALAK GO!

BC Ben is offline   Reply With Quote