HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game 1 | Panthers @ Oilers | October 10th 2010 | 2-3 loss

Closed Thread

Old
10-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Tim Murray
HoF Turd Shiner

vCash: 500
I've never been impressed with FSN HD image quality for Panthers games. It's always a class below most HD hockey feeds I've watched. I have no idea why that is.

Old
10-11-2010, 10:06 AM
sinDer

It was a solid game overall

Kulikov looked great, it was like he took 3 or 4 years of experience during the summer lol

Effort was there and our offense created many scoring chances.

We have to be better on the PP though. It's a lot easier to play against a team when you know they're not going to make you pay if you take penalities.

If we can play like this for the next 81 games, we'll be battleling for a playoffs spot IMO

Let's see now (tonight) if they can play that kind of game a second night in a row

Old
10-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Holy Jokinen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10-PANTHERS-10 View Post
Ive had FSN HD for the last couple years and the picture is always great but for some reason yesterday was terrible it was worse than SD don't know what happened. I even switched channels to watch it on SD but it was blacked out.
FSN HD usually looks fine for me. Though i watched the game on center ice last night, and the quality was absolutely horrid. I could hardly see the puck. Of course, the game wasn't in HD, but even for regular , un-HD hockey, it was terrible.

Old
10-11-2010, 10:39 AM
ShootIt

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregor7777 View Post
I've never been impressed with FSN HD image quality for Panthers games. It's always a class below most HD hockey feeds I've watched. I have no idea why that is.
Yea, to me it looked exactly like Standard Definition.

Old
10-11-2010, 10:44 AM
BabyJagrov

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
i liked him jumping up and filling the middle but he's gotta hit the net. those were devastating misses. i don't think he had a bad game but really, those chances come around once a week. you know the old saying "you can't score if you don't hit the net". when you're teammates set you up like that, you at *least* have to hit the net.

seemed to me we were a little more aggressive in our end but i also noticed we were collapsing most of the night. that did get us in trouble on the first two goals. lindsay pointed it out on the first goal but the forwards were scrambling and just did not rotate in time on the 2nd as well. i wouldn't put too much into the systems talk; imo, the most critical variable in keeping the shots down was the fact the team remained committed to their game all night. they were able to grind out possession time shift after shift after shift.
Kulikov will have those kind of chances every game... You can see he is just a special player !!

Closed Thread