HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Colin Wilson

Old
10-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Kafka

vCash: 500
Colin Wilson

Hi guys, I noticed Colin Wilson is not getting much PP time, nor is he getting top 5-on-5 minutes. I was expecting this guy to be on the top two lines this year in Nashville. Has his game dropped that much compared to last year or is he on the way to see increased icetime?

thanks!

Kafka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2010, 02:06 PM
MrJoshua

His game has, if anything, improved compared to last year. Patience. He's playing well and as that continues he'll get more ice time.

MrJoshua is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2010, 02:54 PM
predfan24

Trotz favors vets. Always has and probably always will and who can argue with his results. It was funny I was just telling my dad last night when we were watching the game that Trotz should get Goc and Wilson out there more often as they were looking dangerous and no later than five minutes later they hook up for a goal.

Witht he depth this team has at forward someone will have to be the odd man and out and see 10-12 minutes of ice time a game. Unfortunately I see 20 year old Colin Wilson filling that spot quite often.

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote