What's he doing?
How's he doing?
Hasn't played in LA since Feb 18 '08...

Jeff Babchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2010, 07:07 AM
Muuri

vCash: 500
Playing with SM-liiga team Rauman Lukko. He is off to good start this year, 11 games 4+6.

Muuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2010, 07:11 AM
Jeff Babchuk

Yay!
Thanks, Sakari Pietilš. (I think..?)

Jeff Babchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Muuri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craah View Post
Yay!
Thanks, Sakari Pietilš. (I think..?)
You can call me Sakke .

Someone who has seen more Lukko-games this season can probably tell more about his game.

Muuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Deliverance

I've seen most of Lukko's games in one way or another, but haven't followed him so much though. He's playing well with Perttu Lidgren and mainly does the dirty job in corners and in front of the goal - he is not a sniper, and so wastes sometimes quite good scoring opportunies. Overall, he's very important piece of Lukko's 1st line.

Deliverance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2010, 02:55 PM
YARR123

Do you guys think Tukonen still has NHL potential? He was considered a big prospect a few years back and now he finally seems to be getting bigger numbers. I don't know at all how he's been playing all I know that his stats look promising. So is it possible that he would get another shot in NA in the near future?

YARR123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Deliverance

I assume that he could. Probably his potential would shine with classic "sniper-playmaker-worker" line-up the best (as he really misses a lot of good chances), but hes having finally injury-free season, and due that he may get better and better over season (atleast his confidence in scoring opportunies).

If you expect some strong puck carries to in front of the goal, and generally good job in corners and in front of a goalie, you have better chances to see him there.

Found some video including quite typical situations for him (digging the puck in 1st goal, going straight to the goal in Lukko's 2nd goal & some reflection in Lukko's 9th (ehh...) goal) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ8HOU7p0FE His number is 23 btw
Another video in finnish magazine's website (dont know how long it will be in there), showing his hattrick against HPK - typical goals again. (the vid starts after some advertisement)http://www.iltasanomat.fi/urheilu/t/sm-liiga/2267176 (Note the news' title "Entisen superlupauksen"="Former super-prospect's" :p)

Last edited by Deliverance: 11-08-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Deliverance is offline   Reply With Quote