Topping the list is Los Angeles Kings owner Philip Anschutz, the sports and entertainment maven who also owns the NBA Lakers with Jerry Buss and stakes in seven other teams. Boasting a net worth of $7 billion,
1. Philip Anschutz (Los Angeles Kings)
2. Ronald Burkle (Pittsburgh Penguins)
3. Philip Falcone (Minnesota Wild)
4. Stan Kroenke (Colorado Avalanche)
5. Jeremy Jacobs (Boston Bruins)
I spent a good minute or so trying to figure out how a downtown Carls Jr. can sell pitchers of beer. I'm retarded.
Hey don't feel bad. I remember when some Carl's Jrs did sell beer. They had the back of the resturant sectioned off with no minors allowed. South Coast Plaza sold beers. It was where the Rain Forest Cafe is now.