HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stepan was good last night

Old
10-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Blazephr

vCash: 500
It was blatantly obvious the kid was feeling it by the half-way point of the October schedule. It looked as though he was skating in mud especially on the 3rd game in 4 nights. His skating is probably his weakest asset to begin with. Coming from a spread out college schedule and being thrown into playing 3 games in 4 nights at the NHL level is no joke.

Blazephr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2010, 06:23 PM
Stepanformayor*

Hey Sting I want you to play with Boogarrd and see if you do any more than throw it on net. Your an idiot if you think that this kid has hit a wall after 10 games. You tell me sting what he has done to be placed on the forth line.

Stepanformayor* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-31-2010, 06:34 PM
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepanformayor View Post
Hey Sting I want you to play with Boogarrd and see if you do any more than throw it on net. Your an idiot if you think that this kid has hit a wall after 10 games. You tell me sting what he has done to be placed on the forth line.
I don't think he hit a wall after 10 games. I don't think he's looked like an NHL-ready player since the second game of the season. He played with Avery and Fedotenko for awhile. It was mainly them creating offense, not him. He showed some flashes.

I'm an idiot? Learn the game. I'm a HUGE fan of this kid. He's going to be a very good player, but he's not ready yet. Why rush him? This team is in no hurry.

NYR Sting is offline   Reply With Quote