HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Andrei Markov - Returns Saturday 30/10/10 to face the Panthers

Old
10-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB164 View Post
Hamrlik's slowly finding his form, he'd be fine next to Markov.

As for Gorges, why does such a talented player have to be stuck with Gill? And sorry, but Gill's back to his regular season version. You'll notice that Gorges often has to skate twice as hard just to make up for Gill's lack of foot speed. I'd love to see Gorges next to Subban. PK could also learn how to play steady D alongside Josh.
Hammer should stay on his left side and keep Subban with him. Hammer is good with youngsters and seem to always take them under his wing. In 07-08, he played with Gorges every now and then. In 08-09 he became Gorges partner. In CGY he was great with Phaneuf. He should play alongside PK.
Gorges and Gill are used to one another. There is no need to dismantle them. Ya Gill is slow, that's why being paired with another Defensive Dman that is quicker like Gorges is important.
I would put Spacek next to Markov. But I wouldn't be surprised if Subban is placed by his side either.
Picard and O'Byrne will be the odd men out until injuries occur.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2010, 02:44 PM
Ollie Williams

vCash: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
5-2-1 without Marky, imagine when he does come back. I have a good feeling this year. I also did before the season when there was mass panic around here, i just didn't think we would have this good a record without Markov. Our PP will definatly improve, as will our transition game. Cant wait to see him back!!
Imagine with Marky back and our 2nd line getting some goals too. WoW!

Ollie Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2010, 02:58 PM
saints96

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie Williams View Post
Imagine with Marky back and our 2nd line getting some goals too. WoW!
i strongly believe we have a much better team than last year.

saints96 is offline   Reply With Quote