Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > ECHL and other Minor Pro Leagues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

ECHL Ontario Reign

Old
10-04-2012, 07:57 PM
tyban

vCash: 500
ECHL Ontario Reign

Anyone here have tickets or go to games regularly? I live in San Diego and Usually make the trip to see The Ducks and Kings play but since there is no NHL this season I am gonna go back to watch good ole minor league hockey. How easy is it to walk up and get tickets? Any good and cheap hotels and bars near by?

tyban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 02:47 PM
josra33

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyban View Post
Anyone here have tickets or go to games regularly? I live in San Diego and Usually make the trip to see The Ducks and Kings play but since there is no NHL this season I am gonna go back to watch good ole minor league hockey. How easy is it to walk up and get tickets? Any good and cheap hotels and bars near by?
Its easy to walk up and get tickets. Tickets are cheaper than nhl obviously. Not really a bad seat. The official bar for the reign is Bostons on 4th and milikan. Couple blocks away. Reign players sometimes show up after games. Usually weekend games.

josra33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-01-2012, 10:25 PM
HansH
Unwelcome Spectre

I also live in San Diego, and try to make one or two Reign games a year, since the demise of the ECHL San Diego Gulls leaves me with no closer minor-league options. Tickets should be easy to walk up and get - traditionally they sell out (or come close) only on the last game or two of the regular season, and sometimes the season opener.

HansH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Yog S'loth

Just saw this thread...

I'm a season ticket holder. Have been since the inaugural season - I was one of the first signups. I absolutely love it. Fantastic arena, great attendence, well-run organization. It's saving my life this season for sure. Hopefully the Gulls are re-born at some point to add another closer rival.

Yog S'loth is offline   Reply With Quote