HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

If we pick Radulov ..???

Closed Thread

Old
06-12-2004, 07:50 PM
CH Wizard

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
If we pick Alexander Radulov ...???

If we pick Radulov will you put him in front of Kastsitsyn in our top 20 prospects say yes or no and explain why and do you think Radulov is a better prospect that Kast I know it's a little bit early to answer that question but say your opinion.

Me I will not put him in front of Kast but they are similar type of prospect they both have a lot of talents but I will put him 2nd in front of perez for sure !

Old
06-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Rahan

In front of Perezhogin for sure?

Wow, you blew it there. Perezhogin is a wizard, he can make anyone on any given night look bad. He doesn't put up monstreous numbers, but he's still amazing.
Can't blame you though, you haven't seen him play. I haven't seen Radulov play (and you didn't), but if you were to put him ahead of Perezhogin at this point it would almost be embarassing.

Old
06-12-2004, 08:26 PM
CH Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahan
In front of Perezhogin for sure?

Wow, you blew it there. Perezhogin is a wizard, he can make anyone on any given night look bad. He doesn't put up monstreous numbers, but he's still amazing.
Can't blame you though, you haven't seen him play. I haven't seen Radulov play (and you didn't), but if you were to put him ahead of Perezhogin at this point it would almost be embarassing.
Of course I have seen him play they were some matchs of the bulldogs on tv he impressed me he has a lot of talents but I think Radulov have more skills then him some nights perez is invisible some nights he is very impressive but I will not put him in front of Radulov that's my opinion anyway Radulov will go like top 10 0r 15 in the draft and I didn't saw him but from what I have read Radulov have more weapons he is more a character player he will do anything for his team I don't care of the numbers but I think Radulov is better overall player.

Last edited by CH Wizard: 06-12-2004 at 10:28 PM.
Old
06-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Cayouche5

IMO if we draft Radulov, he will go between Higgins and Pleks at #4. And that just reflect how deep we are in prospects . Komisarek Kastitsyn Hainsey Plekanec Hossa Perezhogin Danis Urquhart Lapierre and this year #1 pick. WoW I mean some teams don't have any bluechip prosects and we have at least 5 of these.

Old
06-12-2004, 10:27 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
If we pick Radulov will you put him in front of Kastsitsyn in our top 20 prospects say yes or no and explain why and do you think Radulov is a better prospect that Kast I know it's a little bit early to answer that question but say your opinion.

Me I will not put him in front of Kast but they are similar type of prospect they both have a lot of talents but I will put him 2nd in front of perez for sure !

Well since your so sure of Radulov, why don't you tell me why I should put him above Perezhogin or Higgins.

Old
06-12-2004, 10:34 PM
Beatnik

Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Well since your so sure of Radulov, why don't you tell me why I should put him above Perezhogin or Higgins.
IMO, no one taken 18th in this draft should be above of Higgins and Perez.

Old
06-12-2004, 10:37 PM
CH Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
I am high on Radulov first of all I read that he is one of the most talented propect in the draft and I think he has more skills than Perezhogin and this guy is a emotionnal player but not perez.Radulov will do anything to be the best on the ice he is DYNAMIC !! he is a hardworker but some nights Perez just don't want to do a lot and I think Radulov have the weapons to be a succeful nhl player he will have more impact that's MY OPINION !! the canadiens lack of a emotionnal player that will give his 110% to win that's all the reason why you should put him above perez and higgs,if we pick Radulov that would be my ranking 1 Kast 2 Radulov 3 Perez 4 Higgs 5 Pleks what would be your ranking Montreal if we pick Radulov ????

Old
06-12-2004, 10:39 PM
Malakhov

Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
1. Kastsitsyn
2. Perezhogin
3. Higgins
4. Plekanec
5. Radulov

That's the way I'd see it but I really love Plekanec so I might be a homer on this one.

Though I'd never put higgins or perez or kast under Radulov.

Old
06-12-2004, 10:39 PM
CH Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik
IMO, no one taken 18th in this draft should be above of Higgins and Perez.
I agree for you on Higgins but Radulov can fall ,perez have been pick 25th no ???

Old
06-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Malakhov

Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
Quote:
I agree for you on Higgins but Radulov can fall ,perez have been pick 25th no ???
In a much stronger draft imo.

Old
06-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Russian Fan

Send a message via ICQ to Russian Fan
Depending on what the ranking is based ? Purely skills & potential. Radulov should definitely be #3 (Kastsitsyn #1, Perezhogin #2).

Depending on other things like proximity of being an NHLer, I dont know. I like Higgins & Plekanec but I'm not necessarily high on him. They are gonna be NHLer but they don'T have world class skill like Kastsitsyn, Perezhogin & probably Radulov (never seen him).

As for weak/middle/deep draft, it doesn't matter. The order of players pick in a draft does not go by the most skills but by some certain attributes become Zherdev was to me the CLEARCUT #1 to me in 2003 & was picked #4.

Old
06-12-2004, 11:20 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
I am high on Radulov first of all I read that he is one of the most talented propect in the draft and I think he has more skills than Perezhogin and this guy is a emotionnal player but not perez.Radulov will do anything to be the best on the ice he is DYNAMIC !! he is a hardworker but some nights Perez just don't want to do a lot and I think Radulov have the weapons to be a succeful nhl player he will have more impact that's MY OPINION !! the canadiens lack of a emotionnal player that will give his 110% to win that's all the reason why you should put him above perez and higgs,if we pick Radulov that would be my ranking 1 Kast 2 Radulov 3 Perez 4 Higgs 5 Pleks what would be your ranking Montreal if we pick Radulov ????

I don't know where I would put Radulov, as I don't think about where to place guys until they are Habs. I've never seen Radulov, but for any picks I haven't seen, I'll do all I can to try and get some tapes of them (I got about 50 games on tape of junior/RSL) I'm trying to get some U-18 games on tape, but it's not going well just yet.

Based on what I read, it would be very tough, so not seeing him, I'd put him behind Pleks until I get to see him or talk to some scouts for their opinions. I am supposed to interview the head scout of ISS, so I'll try and ask him about Radulov.

Old
06-13-2004, 03:34 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

One thing's for sure, Higgins is underrated!

Old
06-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Quote:
I am high on Radulov first of all I read that he is one of the most talented propect in the draft and I think he has more skills than Perezhogin and this guy is a emotionnal player but not perez.
Well, Garrett Stafford might disagree about whether Perez is emotional or not.
But I wouldn't get too carried away with the descriptions of Radulov's emotional-ity or desire just by reading some of the various easily-digestible prospect reviews out there. It's probably a very relative thing, and I've heard similar tags given out mysteriously before that never really seemed to stand up after seeing the player in North America. I have no first-hand idea about Radulov, but I'm just not going to let "emotional" blurbs in a few draft previews completely sway me.

The big thing for him is the scoring and the talent. It sounds like he has it, so he's a viable candidate to select at #18 on that basis alone. The rest... I'll let Gainey and his team decide how real that is, or what impact it might have.

Old
06-13-2004, 02:28 PM
Jeffrey

Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey
Kastitsyn arsenal of shot is unmatchable !!
as simple as that !

Closed Thread