HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Jason Spezza

Old
11-05-2010, 05:53 PM
ARS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikKarlsson View Post
Why is there always so many Spezza proposals? He is not getting traded.
Wilfred has been on a mission to trade Spezza ever since he joined HF, the guy won't quit making these threads until Spezza's off the Sens roster

ARS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 08:45 PM
wilfred

I am like you want to make this team better, we may differ on how to do that but the goals are the same.

wilfred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Pyke*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
I am like you want to make this team better, we may differ on how to do that but the goals are the same.
Except your methodology will make them worse.

Pyke* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Anidalife

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
I've been the biggest lurker ever, but this post finally got the best of me.

Please enlighten me, how exactly can you affect the team in any way, shape, or form? What does posting a proposal on this board have anything to do with improving anything in real life? Do you think 2 nhl GMs will find the most well received proposal on this forum and say "wow, these people who know almost nothing about our players believe this is a good trade, we better go through with it." Your supposed "goals" are worthless to Brian Murray and the Sens.

on a side note, even in fake-GM-land standards, a proposal involving trading spezza just for the sake of trading spezza is ridiculous.

Anidalife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Mattias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anidalife View Post

Please enlighten me, how exactly can you affect the team in any way, shape, or form? What does posting a proposal on this board have anything to do with improving anything in real life? Do you think 2 nhl GMs will find the most well received proposal on this forum and say "wow, these people who know almost nothing about our players believe this is a good trade, we better go through with it." Your supposed "goals" are worthless to Brian Murray and the Sens.

on a side note, even in fake-GM-land standards, a proposal involving trading spezza just for the sake of trading spezza is ridiculous.
You win the lurker award, 3 years without a post

Mattias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2010, 01:44 AM
itscameron

Quote:

Thanks for clearing that up Sherlock.

itscameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2010, 02:56 AM
Swept In Seven
Disciple of The Zook

How about Todd white?

Swept In Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2010, 08:38 AM
JimmyPage

Quote:

So you decide to introduce yourself and make your first post by bad-mouthing someone else? That's a nice start, you'll fit in well around here.

JimmyPage is offline   Reply With Quote