HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lets Assume No Lockout

Closed Thread

Old
06-14-2004, 04:41 PM
onemorecup*

vCash: 500
Lets Assume No Lockout

If we are are to do better than this year , where we made the playoffs in a bit of a surprise , players must overachieve.

who do you think will be our Fedotenko`s next year?

who will be our poor performers?

mine are Hossa and Komi on the good and I don`t think Souray, and Ribiero
will be as good as this year. We need career years out of some key players if we are to better next year.

Old
06-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Souffle
A soupçon of nutmeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeman
If we are are to do better than this year , where we made the playoffs in a bit of a surprise , players must overachieve.

who do you think will be our Fedotenko`s next year?

who will be our poor performers?

mine are Hossa and Komi on the good and I don`t think Souray, and Ribiero
will be as good as this year. We need career years out of some key players if we are to better next year.
Good topic. Defence only:

I think Markov will have his best season yet. If Kovalev re-signs, I think Markov will be especially good on the PP.

Souray will be average. A dependable physical 4th d-man, but not the Norris candidate that we saw for brief stretches last year.

Brisebois will be steady, and Bouillon will bring much of the same. Hopefully Rivet avoids the bad start he had last year. I don't expect much from Hainsey. Unless there are lots of injuries, I just don't see him nailing down a regular shift.

Komisarek will get better overall, but he will also have some real bad stretches. I would like to see him develop a mean streak and drop a few guys who think they own the front of the Habs net. I think he'll be better for it in the long run if he wins a few big fights.

Old
06-14-2004, 08:47 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave
Komisarek will get better overall, but he will also have some real bad stretches. I would like to see him develop a mean streak and drop a few guys who think they own the front of the Habs net. I think he'll be better for it in the long run if he wins a few big fights.
I would do anything to see komi have his first fight

I think Souray will do better than you all think because he will be healthy by the time hockey starts up again (assuming thereis a lock-out) and thats what he really needs is a nice break.

Old
06-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Habbadasher

Bad news, according to hockeyfights.com, Komi has had already four fights. I loved the one against Andre Roy the best.

Old
06-15-2004, 05:49 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiavelli
Bad news, according to hockeyfights.com, Komi has had already four fights. I loved the one against Andre Roy the best.
Yes, I meant his fifth fight

Closed Thread