HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Bryan Little

Old
11-13-2010, 11:49 AM
habspinner

vCash: 500
Bryan Little

I got destroyed the other day regarding my offer for Bryan Little so it's pretty obvious I don't know squat - Apologies abound for offending any Thrashers fans.

So, I do know that Little is struggling a bit offensively, and he is out injured (concussion?), and last year was a let down over and above what was expected, especially with his break out year of 30 goals in 07/08, but beyond the surface stats, what is the consensus amongst Thrashers fans? He's still extremely young, so what do you think he's worth?

A 1st + a top prospect?
A 1st + a 20-25 goal scorer?

Tell me what you guys think, because obviously I'm not estimating his value properly.

habspinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2010, 03:10 PM
Peter Sidorkiewicz
Kovalchuk Army

Thrashers are not trading him unless the return is an upgrade on Little at the top 6 forward position.

If you want to propose something please do not include any defenseman or defensive prospects

Peter Sidorkiewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2010, 03:44 PM
headsigh
leave at once!

Bryan Little's value to the Thrashers are probably more that other teams value acquiring Little.

I would be looking for a 60pt sort of player, preferably good two ways and on the younger side of 25.

headsigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2010, 03:56 PM
KesselIsUnreal*

Eh, Wouldn't give too much up for him. He has only scored 4 goals in his last 34 games, although I think he'll be a 20-30 goal scorer, i don't think he'll go back to that 31 goal season he had in 08-09.

KesselIsUnreal* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2010, 04:04 PM
canucks22

I don't think the Thrashers would be willing to trade him, he's one of their best prospects if not the best and he's a key-part for the future of their #1 center role.

canucks22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2010, 04:34 PM
MildlyAwesome
Rational Leaf Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsigh View Post
Bryan Little's value to the Thrashers are probably more that other teams value acquiring Little.

I would be looking for a 60pt sort of player, preferably good two ways and on the younger side of 25.
Just so you are clear, Little has never broken 60 points....

I understand value for an organization especially cause trading for a 50 point player would be sideways but you would have to offered Little+

MildlyAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote