HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

First timers in NYC, any tips?

Closed Thread

Old
08-27-2013, 07:53 AM
noob
Rookie User

vCash: 500
First timers in NYC, any tips?

Hi

We are 4 friends traveling from Norway to NYC between 26th of December and 7th of January. We were really hoping to se a NYR game, since Zuccarello is still part of the team (hopefully he won't be playing in the AHL -.- )

We have been trying to figure out how to get as good tickets as possible. As far as i can see the only game in that time period in NYC is against the Blue Jackets on January 6. Do you know when the Rangers will release individual tickets for this game? And will it be possible to get 4 seats next to each other on the lower part of the stadium? I was thinking maybe section 105/109/115/119 or in that area? I have never really been a fan of sitting behind one of the goals.

Are there any strict "away supporter" sections in MSG? Or do everyone just sit where they want?

Thanks in advance

Old
08-27-2013, 07:55 AM
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94

Stay below 100st....

Old
08-27-2013, 07:55 AM
Hellion
Stone Age Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post
Hi

We are 4 friends traveling from Norway to NYC between 26th of December and 7th of January. We were really hoping to se a NYR game, since Zuccarello is still part of the team (hopefully he won't be playing in the AHL -.- )

We have been trying to figure out how to get as good tickets as possible. As far as i can see the only game in that time period in NYC is against the Blue Jackets on January 6. Do you know when the Rangers will release individual tickets for this game? And will it be possible to get 4 seats next to each other on the lower part of the stadium? I was thinking maybe section 105/109/115/119 or in that area? I have never really been a fan of sitting behind one of the goals.

Are there any strict "away supporter" sections in MSG? Or do everyone just sit where they want?

Thanks in advance
Id try in the induvidual game tickets thread

Old
08-27-2013, 11:04 AM
nyrmetros

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post
Hi

Thanks in advance
American sports do not understand the concept of an away supporters section unfortunately. It would create a better atmosphere at games.

Old
08-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Dactyl
LMFAO KOSTKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
American sports do not understand the concept of an away supporters section unfortunately. It would create a better atmosphere at games.
sure we do. the prudential center and the mausoleum are away supporter sections

Old
08-27-2013, 11:10 AM
Crease

For questions on individual tickets and availability, refer to the Individual Tickets thread. For questions about NYC tourism, refer to the sticky'd thread on all things NYC.

Closed Thread