HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs Official drafting order

Closed Thread

Old
06-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Mooch

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
I AM A VERY MIXED GUY MOOCH !!!! I AM a mexican/afghan WOOOW !!! thats not very similar ! ok I speak Spanish,Pashto,French(I am speaking this language ninty pourcent of my time because I am going to a french shcool and I have like 5 english class by 2 weeks that's why I am not very good in English but I am trying to do my best and I am the best in the class in english imagine the others :lol I got 96 in English and the overall of my class was 55 you know for a 13 years old that's going to a french school is hard to speak english well) ,English and Farsi soon and I am taking some course on the Germany language (DEUTCHE)
Wow you are mixed up.......

Just kidding thats cool, and seem like a smart guy.

Old
06-16-2004, 09:15 PM
CH Wizard

Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Wow you are mixed up.......

Just kidding thats cool, and seem like a smart guy.

BTW MOOCH I changed a little bit.Did you remember when I was making thread like ''Boston will win the series in 4 match'' , '' TB will win the series in 4 '' yeah they win the serie in 4 but I am a HABS FAN !!! now I will never say that a team will win vs us in 4 because now I am a NEW HARDCORDE FAN !! I understood how to become a very big fan.I changed a little bit because If I was doing stupids thread like before now I know I will be already banned of this board but Mooch you're a really good guy continue like that you are my idol on this board .

Old
06-16-2004, 09:17 PM
Rahan

You know what sucks, I'm leaving the 24th for two months in a place where I won't be able to watch TV (no, I'm not going to jail.. I wish I was, they have TV in jail). So I'm missing the draft by just a few days.

I just hope Gainey will follow the tradition and start his first round pick speech by "Bonjour à tous" and follow with "le Canadien de Montreal est fier de sélectionner", or I'll want him fired. (I'm 70% serious.)

Old
06-16-2004, 09:21 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
BTW MOOCH I changed a little bit.Did you remember when I was making thread like ''Boston will win the series in 4 match'' , '' TB will win the series in 4 '' yeah they win the serie in 4 but I am a HABS FAN !!! now I will never say that a team will win vs us in 4 because now I am a NEW HARDCORDE FAN !! I understood how to become a very big fan.I changed a little bit because If I was doing stupids thread like before now I know I will be already banned of this board but Mooch you're a really good guy continue like that you are my idol on this board .
Wow...thanks man. I have noticed your improved posting, keep it up. Your in the right place if you wana become a hardcore fan, because thats all we got around here. Not sure you wana idolize me though, im not very good for that sorta thing .

Anways your also a good guy to have around by the way, the smartest youngster ive seen here and also one of the kindest and respectful.

Old
06-17-2004, 09:25 AM
CH Wizard

Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Wow...thanks man. I have noticed your improved posting, keep it up. Your in the right place if you wana become a hardcore fan, because thats all we got around here. Not sure you wana idolize me though, im not very good for that sorta thing .

Anways your also a good guy to have around by the way, the smartest youngster ive seen here and also one of the kindest and respectful.

OH ... THX MOOCH !!!!

Closed Thread