HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Al Murray will be on with Hacksaw at 6:30 tonight

Closed Thread

Old
06-25-2004, 05:36 PM
Old Hickory

vCash:
Al Murray will be on with Hacksaw at 6:30 tonight

For you long distance fans you can listen live here

http://www.foxsports1150.com/streaming.html

Old
06-25-2004, 06:43 PM
palffytofrovlov

vCash: 500
Can you or someone write a small summary since I wont be able to listen... I have a game tonight.... I would really appreciate it...

Old
06-25-2004, 08:47 PM
Mindcircus

vCash: 500

The interview was basically about the best players in the draft. They talked about the best players in the draft and how the play. Also talked about players going from late first round on have holes in their game and are all projects of some sort. I was diappointed they didn't talk at all about what the Kings might do or who they might draft. Anyway, we'll find out tomorrow.

Said Schwarz was more of a flopper and very unorthodoxed. Compared him to the likes of Hasek, and others. Montoya was more of a stay at home with great puck handling skills. Al compared him more to a Brodeur and Turco. Also talked about their credentials.

Al claled Tukonen the Dustin Brown of this years draft. I thought most people thought it might be Olesz. He went on to say that Olesz's offensive numbers were down in the mens league so that's why he has somewhat slipped.

Umm... what else, let me think. Called the first two picks having good two way games and that Barker needs to play more agressive cause he doesn't always play the physical game he should.

Lastly, he went on to say that this is the year of the goaltender and that's about it. Again, no real Kings talk at all.

Last edited by Mindcircus: 06-25-2004 at 08:53 PM.
Closed Thread