HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Videogame Thread #2 (PSN/Gamertags): Skyrim!

Closed Thread

Old
05-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Krishna

vCash: 500
Still no god damn 2nd or 3rd dressing room in EASHL..

Old
05-18-2012, 04:17 PM
SolidSnakeUS

Oh and there should be one MAJOR thing for online play, NO MORE random ****ing lag and disconnects. I've heard people can play with other people in other countries/continents just fine with no problems in FIFA 12, but if you were to play a west coast USA team when you're on the east coast (and the west team is the home team) you start lagging to **** and back.

Old
05-21-2012, 09:57 AM
leclair1088

Anyone on here have a club or play in one for the EASHL for PS3? I used to strictly play just VS online but I have gotten into the EASHL thing the past couple weeks and its pretty fun, would like to join a club...

Old
05-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Krishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by leclair1088 View Post
Anyone on here have a club or play in one for the EASHL for PS3? I used to strictly play just VS online but I have gotten into the EASHL thing the past couple weeks and its pretty fun, would like to join a club...
I play with a team i just joined Using ******/r/ea_nhl

If you have a ****** acc, stop by and post that you are rlooking for a team and/or stop by on our game night on wednesday.. Usually 12 of us all playing together while being in Teamspeak.. Pretty cool guys

Old
05-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Krishna

And god damn it. I really hate that wins is factored into getting different cards in EASHL

Im stuck at 67 wins out of 75... 9 Game losing stream..

I keep getting put with the idiots who can not play their position

Old
05-21-2012, 06:11 PM
TyrannoMeszarosRex
Humanoid

Max Payne 3 is brilliant. I really don't see why it has gotten a lot of hate.

Old
05-21-2012, 06:13 PM
SolidSnakeUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrannoMeszarosRex View Post
Max Payne 3 is brilliant. I really don't see why it has gotten a lot of hate.
Too many people are cynical and spoiled . I played the original 2 and loved them. I expect to love this one as well. I have it pre-ordered on Steam.

Old
05-22-2012, 01:47 AM
TyrannoMeszarosRex
Humanoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
Too many people are cynical and spoiled . I played the original 2 and loved them. I expect to love this one as well. I have it pre-ordered on Steam.
Not only that, a lot of people are just *****ing about it for the sake of *****ing about it. It was like the new Silent Hill, it's not the best SH game but it was pretty good imo, and people are just *****ing about it because it ain't like the old Silent Hill games, so they are looking for any excuse to jump on the game - like the fog

Ex.
Quote:
"I think max is sort of a reverse batman. Batman uses every gadget except guns, max payne uses guns with absolutely no gadgets. Batman is rich, max payne hates the rich. Batman is dry, max payne drinks more than 6 frats on a football weekend. Batman captures criminals non-lethally, max payne just shoots them all dead.

So all in all, I think i'll pass."
So in other words...Max Payne sucks because it isn't batman So far the game is awesome, a lot of people were *****ing about it not being noir because it's set in Brazil, but man I think it's about as dark as Max Payne has ever got.

Old
05-22-2012, 01:50 AM
SolidSnakeUS

Quote:
Not only that, a lot of people are just *****ing about it for the sake of *****ing about it. It was like the new Silent Hill, it wasn't that great but it wasn't as awful as people are making it out to be.

Ex.

So in other words...Max Payne sucks because it isn't batman So far the game is awesome, a lot of people were *****ing about it not being noir because it's set in Brazil, but man I think it's about as dark as Max Payne has ever got.
Well that guy on the Escapist is a dumb**** .

Old
05-22-2012, 01:55 AM
TyrannoMeszarosRex
Humanoid

Quote:
Well that guy on the Escapist is a dumb**** .
So is nearly everyone on there to be honest Since you're a Metal Gear fan, (well assuming you are) what do you think of Metal Gear Rising? Now that is a huge facepalm Raiden sucks.

Old
05-22-2012, 02:04 AM
SolidSnakeUS

Quote:
So is nearly everyone on there to be honest Since you're a Metal Gear fan, (well assuming you are) what do you think of Metal Gear Rising? Now that is a huge facepalm Raiden sucks.
Honestly, I loved Raiden from MGS4, he was kind of awkward in 2, but did the job. Weirdly, I have no real feelings about Rising, mainly because Kojima isn't doing it (directing and I don't think he's writing it either). Even though Platinum Games has been a reliable dev.

Old
05-22-2012, 02:21 AM
TyrannoMeszarosRex
Humanoid

Quote:
Honestly, I loved Raiden from MGS4, he was kind of awkward in 2, but did the job. Weirdly, I have no real feelings about Rising, mainly because Kojima isn't doing it (directing and I don't think he's writing it either). Even though Platinum Games has been a reliable dev.
Everything about MGS4 was awesome, the game was flawless But I still hate Raiden, it's unhealthy I thought that bit with him and Snake when they were talking about the thunder and rain and all that was pretty cheesy

And I think they just killed off Rising, I wasn't looking forward to the game to begin with but now it just seems to me like a more super advanced version of Fruit Ninja.

Old
05-22-2012, 09:41 AM
leclair1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
I play with a team i just joined Using ******/r/ea_nhl

If you have a ****** acc, stop by and post that you are rlooking for a team and/or stop by on our game night on wednesday.. Usually 12 of us all playing together while being in Teamspeak.. Pretty cool guys
There are a lot of threads over on ****** lol, which one should I be looking for? lol What time is everyone playing tomorrow?

Old
05-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Krishna

Quote:
There are a lot of threads over on ****** lol, which one should I be looking for? lol What time is everyone playing tomorrow?
You could just make your own

Here's the Game night post :
http://www.***********/r/EA_NHL/comme...:30pm%20EST%22

Here's the ps3 info

PSN
Woooo!
Here is how you join us this week!
Look for the ****** room in the Game Modes lobby (from the NHL12 main menu: Online > Community > Lobby > Game Modes). As always, the password will be bacon
Don't forget to complete the OTP night experience by joining us on Teamspeak 3, as well. The server is hosted on the default port at mikeal.com. If you don't already have the TS3 client, you can download the normal client for free [4] HERE
There are also mobile TS3 clients available for Android or iPhone. I don't personally own either, so this may be inaccurate, but my understanding is that the Android beta client is currently free but the iPhone client costs $5.
This is also a great way to join one of the ****** teams or meet others who want to join/form teams! Make sure to post here if you are new and see what happens!
Basic Info
Get here at 8:25 EST to ensure you get in on the first game(s) and to help make it easier to plan games. First game(s) starts at 8:30 EST so be there!
Make sure you are on Teamspeak (details above). We try to split up games so everyone can play, but those with out team speak don't know this! Sometimes people have their PS3 mics hooked up too, but don't count on it! Same happens when we pick captains...
Room makers! Make sure we have decided on how many people are ready to play, and how many are in each game if there are more than one, and make the room max out at that number! Sometimes people get impatient (understood) and make a 12 man game, and then 4 people sit in the lobby, when we could have played 2 4v4 games...*
Once a game is started, jump down to one of the OTP rooms on teamspeak so that all the new people coming in are in the lobby and it is easy for them to see and talk to other people waiting. If we play in the lobby, I have a feeling new people sign on, can't get a word in or are timid, and leave.
Be patient! If you miss a game, there will be another in 20 minutes or less if there are 2 staggered games going on so come back!
While OTP night is not highly competitive and more about having fun, players are still expected to play Sim style hockey. Play your position and pass the puck. Above all, be respectful.
See you on!

Old
05-22-2012, 02:22 PM
leclair1088

Quote:
You could just make your own

Here's the Game night post :
http://www.***********/r/EA_NHL/comme...:30pm%20EST%22

Here's the ps3 info

PSN
Woooo!
Here is how you join us this week!
Look for the ****** room in the Game Modes lobby (from the NHL12 main menu: Online > Community > Lobby > Game Modes). As always, the password will be bacon
Don't forget to complete the OTP night experience by joining us on Teamspeak 3, as well. The server is hosted on the default port at mikeal.com. If you don't already have the TS3 client, you can download the normal client for free [4] HERE
There are also mobile TS3 clients available for Android or iPhone. I don't personally own either, so this may be inaccurate, but my understanding is that the Android beta client is currently free but the iPhone client costs $5.
This is also a great way to join one of the ****** teams or meet others who want to join/form teams! Make sure to post here if you are new and see what happens!
Basic Info
Get here at 8:25 EST to ensure you get in on the first game(s) and to help make it easier to plan games. First game(s) starts at 8:30 EST so be there!
Make sure you are on Teamspeak (details above). We try to split up games so everyone can play, but those with out team speak don't know this! Sometimes people have their PS3 mics hooked up too, but don't count on it! Same happens when we pick captains...
Room makers! Make sure we have decided on how many people are ready to play, and how many are in each game if there are more than one, and make the room max out at that number! Sometimes people get impatient (understood) and make a 12 man game, and then 4 people sit in the lobby, when we could have played 2 4v4 games...*
Once a game is started, jump down to one of the OTP rooms on teamspeak so that all the new people coming in are in the lobby and it is easy for them to see and talk to other people waiting. If we play in the lobby, I have a feeling new people sign on, can't get a word in or are timid, and leave.
Be patient! If you miss a game, there will be another in 20 minutes or less if there are 2 staggered games going on so come back!
While OTP night is not highly competitive and more about having fun, players are still expected to play Sim style hockey. Play your position and pass the puck. Above all, be respectful.
See you on!

Thanks, hopefully my foot hockey game gets rained out and I can get on lol

Old
05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Krishna

Quote:
We usually play from about 8:30 til 11 ish

Old
05-23-2012, 05:13 PM
Krishna

Quote:
You still stopping by?

Old
05-23-2012, 07:40 PM
sobrien
RAFFLCOPTER

vCash: 555
I'm addicted to Minecraft. Words I never though would leave my mouth, but it's true. With Max Payne out, and Diablo III, and having to avenge the Flyers in NHL, and playing Major League 2k12....i can't walk away from freakin Minecraft

Old
05-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Krishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
I'm addicted to Minecraft. Words I never though would leave my mouth, but it's true. With Max Payne out, and Diablo III, and having to avenge the Flyers in NHL, and playing Major League 2k12....i can't walk away from freakin Minecraft
It is a great game and is even better online when playing with friends..

For awhile in October til about February I played at least 5 hours a day.. Feels good man

Old
05-23-2012, 08:22 PM
leclair1088

Quote:
You still stopping by?
Yea, trying to get the TeamSpeak thing now

Old
05-23-2012, 08:33 PM
leclair1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
Minecraft is an awesome game lol

Play any Dwarves vs Zombies on there?

Old
05-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Krishna

I love taking players in EASHL that never have played defense man before and teaching them how to play the position.. The last 3 days or so I've been teaching my friend how to play and he is actually becoming quite good at it

Old
05-27-2012, 07:19 PM
SolidSnakeUS

I've been playing a bunch of Blacklight Retribution. It's pretty damn good for being a F2P.

Old
05-28-2012, 04:53 AM
Krishna

I ****ing hate people who **** around on drop in games as goaltender..

up 5-1 with 5 minutes left..

Lose 6-5 with 90 seconds left..

Old
05-28-2012, 06:28 PM
Krishna

The gaming community's sense of entitlement needs to stop. Seriously..

Both NHL 13 threads on the this site are just people *****ing that the game sucks..

*****ing about a game... That isn't even completed yet..

If you are going to complain about it, at least play it first.

Closed Thread