HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The AHL
The AHL Discuss the American Hockey League; its players, teams, and games.

Scott Kelman : Augusta Lynx/San Antonio Rampage

Closed Thread

Old
06-16-2004, 10:23 PM
trahans99

vCash: 500
Scott Kelman : Augusta Lynx/San Antonio Rampage

Will Scott Kelman make the AHL next year??? I believe he had 47 points in 47 games in the ECHL and is a former 1st round draft pick of Phoenix. If he makes the AHL will it be with San Antonio (who he played a few games for last year)???

Old
06-26-2004, 06:46 AM
Coolburn

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Quote:
Originally Posted by trahans99
Will Scott Kelman make the AHL next year??? I believe he had 47 points in 47 games in the ECHL and is a former 1st round draft pick of Phoenix. If he makes the AHL will it be with San Antonio (who he played a few games for last year)???
Kelman is a Group II RFA so he'd have to be qualified first. Second, Kelman was signed by former Florida Panthers GM Rick Dudley and it seems new GM Mike Keenan will be shedding a few of Dudley's guys off the organizational roster. Most reports I heard from San Antonio said Scott wasn't anything special or worth the spot there (the Rampage just had a lot of callups because of the injuries on the Panthers). I can't see Kelman being in the AHL next yr if he's re-signed (that's a big if) by the FL organization except for injury callup situations.

Closed Thread