HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2 Games vs the Rangers

Old
12-01-2010, 07:56 AM
Brunomics

vCash: 500
Who cares what Dubinsky said he's right. The past couple years of Wang not spending money as well as his looniness is driving away the fans. If anyone here is going to get mad at least place it in the proper direction.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2010, 08:47 AM
section207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Ivan View Post
Its gonna be the saving grace to our season, or the death knell. And yes, I know that there are many games to go.

Its the Rags and hopefully the Isles will be feeding off of the energy of the rivalry. The die hard fans are going to be pulling for the Isles in a big way.

The Isles need to "get up" for these games.

Even if we split, and the Isles play balls-to-the-wall, give it your all hockey, it could give the team, the players, the push, the bounce they need.

If they come out flat and plop down big fat turds on the ice, since they are big rivarly games, and it could make the Rags jump up in the standings, and the Isles sink even further, I think the team will be DOA Sunday in Philly and pretty much for the rest of the seaon.
You nailed it. The one thing Isles fans can count on is a team that plays hard against the Rag$. If that doesn't happen and/or we lose both, we'll be knee deep in the bag of ugly that we've endured for the better part of this season.

section207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2010, 09:33 AM
CaptDenisPotvin

LOVE to hate the rag$....in all sports thats the team I hate the most, would love to get 3 points out of the home-and-home. COME ON BOYS!

On a side note the daily news is talking about Avery being an Allstar....HAHAHAHA

CaptDenisPotvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2010, 09:37 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedIsles View Post
"It's like playing two home games."
You guys should be thrilled. The Rangers are terrible at home.

12-01-2010, 09:47 AM
Brunomics

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
You guys should be thrilled. The Rangers are terrible at home.
Rangers suck at home, Isles just coming off losing 14 in a row could make for the never ending games of sucktitude.

Brunomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Islanders1932

LETS BEAT THE RANGERS!!!! I wish I was on Long Island....even though we have been playing awful, I have the biggest urge to be at this game. Damn college getting in the way. Anyway, I just hope we destroy the Rangers on the ice, get our team back, and start in a positive direction at the expense of our rival.

Islanders1932 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2010, 10:54 AM
NYI94wasaFLUKE9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islanders1932 View Post
LETS BEAT THE RANGERS!!!! I wish I was on Long Island....even though we have been playing awful, I have the biggest urge to be at this game. Damn college getting in the way. Anyway, I just hope we destroy the Rangers on the ice, get our team back, and start in a positive direction at the expense of our rival.
This sums up me up pretty well. I have more Rag fans than Isle fans and my school is crawling with blue and red fairies. I need these victories for bragging rights.

NYI94wasaFLUKE9 is offline   Reply With Quote