HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Widow of Pat Burns victim of theft

Old
11-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Kensai Akatsume Ryu

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kensai Akatsume Ryu
Quote:
Originally Posted by the vinyl version View Post
*sigh*
I guess since I have nothing better to do, and this is weirdly amusing.
Although I'm sure a mod will come and delete this whole conversation eventually.

In all honesty, if I wasn't a compulsive random text highlighter and didn't see the white text, my reaction would have probably been some smug comment about how you followed my directions perfectly by acting indignant to make yourself feel better.

I was downplaying to contrast the hyperbole of the above post.
Which, still, is of no value at all to anyone. My reply to that guy was that his criticism is personally not valuable to me not that it has no value in any greater sense, which it obviously doesn't anyway but that's beside the point.

Fair enough.

I never said that I couldn't feel for her. You're just assuming things in the heat of your awesome indignation.

Cool story, bro.
What kind of lack of judgement is that? First, breaking the news will help the police by letting the public know about it. This might indeed help the police's job. Secondly, not news worthy? During an ex-habs coach funeral, soon for charity belongings, a theft happens. Not news worthy? Not only do you claim this, but you dare being arrogant. Wow. Very, very, very unappropriate. You play rethoric and act as the big show when this should be a day of empathy and respect towards the Burns'. Friendly tip, you know, from a human being to another, go review your values and priorities.

Kensai Akatsume Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2010, 03:50 PM
Patrice Brisebois

It's ****ing disgusting. How can someone even be that low?

I wish I could get my hands on these guys.

Last edited by Patrice Brisebois: 11-30-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Patrice Brisebois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
it takes balls to bust into a car these days? really? Geez, I guess internet tough guys are up there on your manly list of balsness.

uhhh, people who break into cars dont post on internet forums.

xcept maybe this guy..

didnt the CEO of the bank of canada get his car broken into not too long ago while he was in montreal too? lol, but seriously dont compare thiefs and carjackers to forum posters, theres absolutely no corrolation, these guys knew jewelry and the memorabilia will fetch big bucks, and if it is someone who knew the burns family, its someone down on his luck/panicking or very spiteful to that side of the family

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2010, 04:42 PM
JGRB
#EllerThugLife

I really didn't think anyone in Montreal would stoop this low, not on Pat Burns who was loved here.

Clearly the person responsible was not a true hockey fan and is looking to make a quick buck... Disgusting.

JGRB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2010, 04:54 PM
MikeyPeenz

First off, you Girls arguing need a time out, just don't feed the troll's its not worth it.
This makes me very upset, the thieves knew what they were taking, and they know who they were stealing from. What kind of a waste of sperm actually stoops low to this level
its sad really
I hope they are shot in all honestly, people like that are not needed in life. I hope they find who ever is responsible and beat them upside the head with the Stanley Cup, some people have no respect.

MikeyPeenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2010, 05:24 PM
Habs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyPeenz View Post
I hope they are shot in all honestly, people like that are not needed in life. I hope they find who ever is responsible and beat them upside the head with the Stanley Cup, some people have no respect.
Oh the irony in your insane ramblings.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote