HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

12/1/10 "Duck Hunt" - Panthers VS Ducks

Closed Thread

Old
12-02-2010, 12:54 PM
RainingRats

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
i think he's there now. i am at the point where i'd rather see him out there than allen.

were we doing anything different PP wise?
Weiss played the point and Bernier parked himself directly in front of the goalie.

Old
12-02-2010, 12:55 PM
TimHortons
Gud Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
i think he's there now. i am at the point where i'd rather see him out there than allen.

were we doing anything different PP wise?
Weiss was playing the point. From what I saw we ran the typical 1-3-1. Simplistically, traffic was in front of the net(Bernier) and pucks were getting through.

Old
12-02-2010, 02:11 PM
zeroG

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
Weiss played the point and Bernier parked himself directly in front of the goalie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimHortons View Post
Weiss was playing the point. From what I saw we ran the typical 1-3-1. Simplistically, traffic was in front of the net(Bernier) and pucks were getting through.
ain't that the way.... same formation but slightly different personnel (not even game breakers - we didn't have malkin out there or anything) and badda bing, it works. that seems to be bernier's place. maybe weisser was a little better at getting pucks through (last night at least).

Old
12-02-2010, 05:39 PM
CanadianPantherFan

I'm getting tired of Frolik. Not because of his "lack of production/next level consistency" ,but because the dude is so soft this year. Is it possible to get weaker and weaker early in your career as an NHL player? He needs a better strength and conditioning program PLUS not take these Carolina Hurricanes like dives on the ice. I'm getting REALLY fed up with this guy. I did not see these signs early in his career...I'm really starting to ponder his future with us here.

McCabe... it just looks like this guy needs a change of scenery. If Panthers can swing a 2nd round pick PLUS for him now...do it ASAP. before an unforseen injury puts him out for an extended time.

Last edited by CanadianPantherFan: 12-02-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old
12-02-2010, 05:43 PM
FinlandPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPantherFan View Post
I'm getting tired of Frolik. Not because of his "lack of production/next level consistency" ,but because the dude is so soft this year. Is it possible to get weaker and weaker early in your career as an NHL player? He needs a better strength and conditioning program PLUS not take these Carolina Hurricanes like dives on the ice. I'm getting REALLY fed up with this guy. I did not see these signs early in his career...I'm really starting to ponder his future with us here.McCabe... it just looks like this guy needs a change of scenary. If Panthers can swing a 2nd round pick PLUS for him now...do it ASAP. before an unforseen injury puts him out for an extended time.
i just noticed that frolik's shot is terrible. no power whatsoever. i think hes been bettter than weiss this year though. weiss has been terrible, he turnovers the puck all the time now in the O zone.

Old
12-02-2010, 05:44 PM
zeroG

Quote:
I'm getting tired of Frolik. Not because of his "lack of production/next level consistency" ,but because the dude is so soft this year. Is it possible to get weaker and weaker early in your career as an NHL player? He needs a better strength and conditioning program PLUS not take these Carolina Hurricanes like dives on the ice. I'm getting REALLY fed up with this guy. I did not see these signs early in his career...I'm really starting to ponder his future with us here.

McCabe... it just looks like this guy needs a change of scenary. If Panthers can swing a 2nd round pick PLUS for him now...do it ASAP. before an unforseen injury puts him out for an extended time.

mccabe needs a change of scenery? oy vey.

Old
12-03-2010, 02:31 AM
Gudbranson44

Quote:

McCabe... it just looks like this guy needs a change of scenery. If Panthers can swing a 2nd round pick PLUS for him now...do it ASAP. before an unforseen injury puts him out for an extended time.
doubt thats gonna save him.. maybe he should consider change of career, go back to his roots and grow beetroots back in Ontario.

Closed Thread