HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT:Fridays Game

Closed Thread

Old
12-01-2010, 10:40 PM
No Need To Vanek

vCash: 500
OT:Fridays Game

* I come in peace*Okay, I am going to the game Friday with my friend who is a huge Rangers fan lol. I will be in section 422 row B, so if you see me have mercy on me ...What should I expect up there lol?

Old
12-01-2010, 10:45 PM
redfzn

let your rangers fan friend have fun and you just sit there as quietly as you can. k thanks

i'm not sure if i'm being serious or not, actually

Old
12-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Hobgoblin Steve
Bacon of Light

well, as long as you're not an obnoxious Islander fan, you should be fine. There might be rowdies that will poke fun at you, but for the most part it's in good fun. Refrain from yelling at people and you'll be fine. You can cheer for your team when they score, and if there (God forbid) is a Lets Go Isles chant, you can participate. You wont be the only Fishstick there, so you won't be alone.

Old
12-01-2010, 10:48 PM
No Need To Vanek

Haha, I am only 18, so I planned on being quiet, only clapping when or IF the isles score. I don't feel like getting arrested or getting a black eye/ broken nose lol.

Old
12-02-2010, 12:02 AM
NYRangers09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rko920 View Post
Haha, I am only 18, so I planned on being quiet, only clapping when or IF the isles score. I don't feel like getting arrested or getting a black eye/ broken nose lol.
I just have to vent right now-

Thats what you should do. I have season tix in 334 and at the game monday on pittsburgh there were two pens fans sitting close to me. One of them was a disrespectful dick who literally was the definition of an *******. Screaming about the refs, mocking the rangers, screaming just non stop the whole game. I got into a few yelling fits with him and honestly, I was surprised that someone didnt kick his ****ing ass.

The other guy was a real pleasure to sit near. We got to just talk about hockey, we listened to each others perspectives and it was great. He cheered when the pens scored, which is fair game, and was quiet, for the most part the rest of the game.

As an away fan, u have to be aware that you are not the home team and have to chill a little bit, but at the same time, there is no shame in being happy when your team scores or makes a big save.

Old
12-02-2010, 12:08 AM
GrizMint

Quote:
isnt 18 the time to get rowdy?

Old
12-02-2010, 12:14 AM
trueblue9441

Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
* I come in peace*Okay, I am going to the game Friday with my friend who is a huge Rangers fan lol. I will be in section 422 row B, so if you see me have mercy on me ...What should I expect up there lol?
you're close to me. expect hell

Old
12-02-2010, 12:19 AM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

Awards:
Any more questions, ask 'em in the All Things NYC thread.

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=269418

It's just pain.
Closed Thread