HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Easton SE2 or Warrior Bentley

Old
12-01-2010, 02:10 PM
quam12

vCash: 500
Easton SE2 or Warrior Bentley

Hey there just wondering if you guys could give me some advice looking at gettting mt first OPS composite as finally broke my old sherwood aluminium and my sherwood 9950 wood stick.

I have a limited budget as now looking to get two sticks to replace my old ones and have narrowed it down to either the Bentley or the SE2.

I play defense in Rec hockey league and want something reasonably durable but that allows for decent handling of the puck and give me a taste of using the OPS before I get something more expensive in the future

Any thoughts on the pros and cons of both would be greatly appreciated or if you have an alternative in mind I'm open to any suggestions.

Cheers

quam12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-01-2010, 04:00 PM
AIREAYE

both being low-end OPS and you being a new OPS user, there won't be a heck lot of difference in the two. However, the general consensus is that the Bentley was designed to be durability first and everything after. It should also be heavier than the SE2.

AIREAYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 01:06 AM
IDuck

bentley hands down...im also not a easton fan though and have never used the SE2 but own a bentley and its still going strong, i got it when they first came out over a year ago...warrior wins hands down

IDuck is online now   Reply With Quote