HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Dustin Brown - Peanut Butter Stomp

Old
12-02-2010, 03:52 PM
markisonfire

vCash: 500
Dustin Brown - Peanut Butter Stomp

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....37977&comments

lolwut?

markisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Shellz

What can you say? He loves his kids.

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me

Send a message via AIM to Cutty Sarkn3ss*
Teaching kids how to dive, one school auditorium at a time . . .

Cutty Sarkn3ss* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 04:09 PM
mbar

My kids love Yo Gabba Gabba. If you don't have kids it must be wtf?!? But it's way better then most kids programs (looking at you wiggles...)

mbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 04:12 PM
markisonfire

I know what it is, just thought it was funny

markisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 04:14 PM
scramble91

That was..... Scary lol

scramble91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 04:16 PM
riseandfall9

Quote:
Originally Posted by scramble91 View Post
That was..... Scary lol
I don't know about scary.

More like Creepy! Yeah that's the word I am looking for.

riseandfall9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 05:03 PM
MxK1NGS

Wow..

MxK1NGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

Is anyone else embarrassed that the team captain does this (in addition to his diving)? I don't mean to bag on Brown's character as it seems like he's a great person off the ice, but as a leader and team captain, I find that the leader should be someone who is recognized as a player that is a fierce competitor, intimidating, fearless, tough as nails... you know, like Steve Yzerman, Mark Messier, Doug Gilmour, Wendel Clark, etc.

I just don't see Brown exuding that type of on ice or off ice leadership. Sure, the guy works hard, that's great, but if you are the captain, show some damn on-ice leadership every once in a while and stand up for your team.

And if anyone should appear on a kid's show dancing like a fool, it should be one of the dorks on the team like Peter Harrold.

Ziggy Stardust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Shellz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
Is anyone else embarrassed that the team captain does this (in addition to his diving)? I don't mean to bag on Brown's character as it seems like he's a great person off the ice, but as a leader and team captain, I find that the leader should be someone who is recognized as a player that is a fierce competitor, intimidating, fearless, tough as nails... you know, like Steve Yzerman, Mark Messier, Doug Gilmour, Wendel Clark, etc.

I just don't see Brown exuding that type of on ice or off ice leadership. Sure, the guy works hard, that's great, but if you are the captain, show some damn on-ice leadership every once in a while and stand up for your team.

And if anyone should appear on a kid's show dancing like a fool, it should be one of the dorks on the team like Peter Harrold.
Wow. I was hoping this was a joke. I guess not.

Shellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 05:38 PM
mbar

Quote:

mbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 05:54 PM
damacles1156

Quote:

You can't be serious.

damacles1156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me

Quote:

ZIGGY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHENEVER I'M MAKING THIS ARGUMENT?!?!

Now, doing a kids show, I don't really mind him doing that but yes, BROWN is not a true leader, he dives, he doesn't stand up for his teammates, the only fight he's had since Brenden Morrow 2 years ago was Toews (LOL).

It's cool though, I'm hoping Doughty will take over the "C" in the next 2-3 seasons.

Old
12-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty Sarkn3ss View Post
ZIGGY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHENEVER I'M MAKING THIS ARGUMENT?!?!

Now, doing a kids show, I don't really mind him doing that but yes, BROWN is not a true leader, he dives, he doesn't stand up for his teammates, the only fight he's had since Brenden Morrow 2 years ago was Toews (LOL).
I guess this appearance by Brown dancing on a kid's show was my breaking point. It's been mounting with some of his lackluster performances and inconsistent physical play (coupled with his passive aggressiveness).

Ziggy Stardust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 06:21 PM
SMoneyMonkey

Quote:

As much as I would love if this had been Matt Greene because Greene is hilarious, I'm happy our captain is so involved with the community. Seriously, lighten up.

SMoneyMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me

Quote:
I guess this appearance by Brown dancing on a kid's show was my breaking point. It's been mounting with some of his lackluster performances and inconsistent physical play (coupled with his passive aggressiveness).
Inconsistent physical play is a NICE way to describe how he's been playing. But then again, you can't put all the blame on him. His most physical game was vs Minnesota and he got a Game Misconduct for that.

Even though the league retracted the GM, Brown learned his lesson . . . never get TOO physical or emotionally involved. He might miss a chance to totally botch a man advantage opportunity, fail to sustain offensive pressure, etc, etc.

Last edited by Cutty Sarkn3ss*: 12-02-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old
12-02-2010, 06:28 PM
kingsholygrail
Interference = Cup

Quote:

kingsholygrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 08:16 PM
RAZZIE King
König von Schaben

Quote:

Or better yet...Dancing Boy...

RAZZIE King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2010, 08:23 PM
KingNick07

Brown is a great leader.

KingNick07 is offline   Reply With Quote