HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Hockey Talk by Country
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey Talk by Country Talk about the other countries that are playing the world's greatest game!

Worldwide drop in, pick-up or shinnie hockey

Old
12-03-2010, 04:57 PM
jeffjiron

vCash: 500
Worldwide drop in, pick-up or shinnie hockey

Me and my buddy are planning a trip around the world, playing drop in hockey in every country we go to. I am looking for a little bit of help on where the best and most fun drop ins are, and some contact info for the ice arenas. We both played Triple A hockey, and moved on to the college level so our skill level is good and we are looking for drop ins with a pretty good pace. We are both from California, and grew up playing out there, later moved to Utah to play there. Any help or info would be great, if planning goes well this should be the trip of a lifetime! Thanks a lot. Also any info on good pubs, bars or hostels in the area would help too, looking to play some hockey and party with some people all over the world.

jeff

jeffjiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2010, 03:11 PM
james bond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjiron View Post
Me and my buddy are planning a trip around the world, playing drop in hockey in every country we go to. I am looking for a little bit of help on where the best and most fun drop ins are, and some contact info for the ice arenas. We both played Triple A hockey, and moved on to the college level so our skill level is good and we are looking for drop ins with a pretty good pace. We are both from California, and grew up playing out there, later moved to Utah to play there. Any help or info would be great, if planning goes well this should be the trip of a lifetime! Thanks a lot. Also any info on good pubs, bars or hostels in the area would help too, looking to play some hockey and party with some people all over the world.

jeff
Hi Jeff, how is your trip planning going?
One place that intrigues me is Ushuaia, the end of the world, Argentina. When an opportunity allows itself I would like to visit or possibly assist in the sport there. It is not on the way to anywhere per se, but may be a real conversation piece if you were able to visit. Here are a couple links

http://forums.internationalhockey.ne...ead.php?t=8525
http://www.hockeyarenas.net/?page=0301
You can search around on the above. You said "all over the world" right?

james bond is offline   Reply With Quote