HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anybody going to WC?

Closed Thread

Old
06-20-2004, 02:17 PM
swinginutter*

vCash: 500
Anybody going to WC?

Just wondering if anyone is going to WC in Minnesota, Toronto or Montreal. I bought tickets for US/Russia and US/Slovakia. I'd rather go to Toronto or Montreal for traveling purposes, but these games were to good to pass up.
If anybody knows what to do for fun in Minnesota, i'm all ears. I'll post on the Wild board also for tips.

Old
06-20-2004, 02:47 PM
agentfouser
Playoffs?!?!

vCash: 500
avoid the mall of america - overweight people shopping at the same corporate stores that you can get anywhere, fascist security guards, long lines, etc.

if you're into the outdoors, that's what minnesota has lots of. i couldn't recommend any specific places because its been awhile, but i would suggest camping, canoeing, fishing, that sort of thing. its pretty beautiful up there if you can get past the bugs.

Closed Thread