1. Hella funny avatar for AintLifeGrand!
2. Boults with the Keith Tkachuk look....chrome dome looks evil!
3. Antro was styling the 1980's big hair mullet. He looked like he could be a part of Air Supply or something.
4. Seeing Pavs unreal saves on TV is one thing, but watching those saves when you can see the play unfold and are already saying, "uh oh, there's a goal" and then he flashes a stick, foot, or glove out there...... well, it's unbelievable.
5. Thorburn rocks! He was out there on the Ladd/Pevs line at the end of regulation. I like how he has taken to the faith that this coaching staff have in him.
6. We used to leave games after a first period like that. Tonight, we figured, "get one in the second and we'll be fine."
7. Nashy fans were there in force in the BudLight section. They were chanting and cheering, but after the score got to 2-1, they got rreally quiet. I think they felt happy to get 1 pt. thanks for coming and good luck to the Preds.
8. Listening to the post game in FM all the way home.......PRICELESS!
Seeiing the game tonight and these past few games as well really showed me why Ramsay had so much faith in Pavs at the beginning of the season, if he could've been playing this well from the start who knows where we'd be right now.