HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Skate Repair

Old
12-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Duffman

vCash: 500
Skate Repair

If you have a lace grommet/eyelet pull out of your skate and can't find a pro shop or shoe repair place to fix it for you, try a custom canvas manufacturer.

Recently I've been looking for a place to take my skates in to have the lace grommets/eylets repaired as some of them they have pulled out of the boot and I tore the boot leather on the one lace hole. Unfortunately the shoe repair places in my area would not fix them for me because of the size of the grommet. However, the one repair place directed me to a custom canvas manufacturer. When I called the canvas place they said it was no problem and they could have them back to me in the same day if I brought them in first thing in the morning.

I would never have thought to try a canvas manufacturer so I thought I'd pass the word along.

Duffman is offline   Reply With Quote