HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

MMA General Discussion Thread (UFC, Strikeforce, Dream etc...)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-11-2011, 06:10 PM
  #176
Spawn
Registered User
 
Spawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilerdiehard View Post
A few comments and news notes.

For me my cable company took HDNet out of a small and mostly lame group of HD pay channels package (HDNet was the only channel in it I liked) and put it into the mid-level package I have (which already has plenty of excellent HD channels included). So my tv mma level just rose a nice notch. Happy about that.

Secondly as usual I thought the Strikeforce Challengers show was good and entertaining. Love Joe Rogan, but IMO the announcing team of Stephen Quadros, Maura Ranallo and Pat Militich is easily the best out there.


Some News items:

http://mmaweekly.com/alistair-overee...ght-grand-prix

- There were some questions on by some on why Overeem is included in the awesome (IMO ) upcoming Heavyweight Tourney. The reason is Alistair Overeem as soon as he found out about it wanted in the tournament with his belt on the line and wanted to start off by fighting Werdum to avenge his loss to him in the past. So I am guessing he hopes to fight Kharitonov in this tourney as he is the last person to beat Alistair I believe. Kharitonov also holds a win over Fabricio Werdum.

- Strikeforce is working with Athletic commissions to make every fight in the heavyweight tournament 5 rounds. Not just the title fights as is the usual policy.

- UFC fighter Pat Berry recently said he thinks Overeem is unstoppable.



- Brock Lesnar and Junior Dos Santos Named Coaches for The Ultimate Fighter 13

- Strikeforce January 29th card tv line up:
Nick Diaz vs. Evangelista Cyborg for Welterweight Title
Jacare Souza vs. “Ruthless” Robbie Lawler for Middleweight Title
Roger Gracie vs. Trevor Prangley
Hershel Walker vs. Scott Carson

- Joe "Diesel" Riggs signs with Bellator. I am a fan of his, was a little disappointed Strikeforce let him go. But I am happy he landed somewhere where I will be able to easily watch his fights.

- Local Alberta boy Jason MacDonald has been added to UFC 129. He will face Ryan Jensen.

- New announcement that Leonard Garcia vs. Nam Phan 2 slated for UFC Fight Night 24 March 26th.

- Shane Carwin will fight on UFC 131 and his opponent may be Roy "Big Country" Nelson.

- Mark Hominick Will Face Jose Aldo at UFC 129 If He Wins at UFC Fight for the Troops.

- Fights slated for the MFC 28 show in Edmonton Feb. 25 at River Cree Resort & Casino:
Ryan Jimmo vs. Dwayne Lewis for the heavyweight title, Tyrone Glover vs. Robert Washington, Kajan Johnson vs. Richie Whitson, Razak Al-Hassan vs. Rodney Wallace, Thomas Denny vs. Sheldon Westcott, and one more bout still to be announced.
Odd choices for coaches.

Lesnar is a developing fighter who is a very dangerous fighter but should he really be coaching? Would it be a surprise if every single one of the guys that he's going to end up coaching has more experience than he does when it comes to actual MMA? I also kind of feel bad for JDS. Lesnar is a bad match up for him. Without the wrestling base he might just get smothered and there goes his title chance. Hopefully he's got some good TDD.

Also, I think it's odd that they'd say if Hominick wins he gets a title shot against Aldo. If Roop wins does he get one? It doesn't seem that it's really a #1 contender fight. It seems like it places a lot of pressure on Hominick's shoulders. But gosh darn I hope he wins.

Two Canadians in title fights would be huge in Toronto and Hominick being a local Ontario kid would be extra huge.

I hope to goodness he wins if not, that would be a shame?

Spawn is offline  
Old
01-13-2011, 01:08 AM
  #177
Boozers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,408
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Odd choices for coaches.

Lesnar is a developing fighter who is a very dangerous fighter but should he really be coaching? Would it be a surprise if every single one of the guys that he's going to end up coaching has more experience than he does when it comes to actual MMA? I also kind of feel bad for JDS. Lesnar is a bad match up for him. Without the wrestling base he might just get smothered and there goes his title chance. Hopefully he's got some good TDD.

Also, I think it's odd that they'd say if Hominick wins he gets a title shot against Aldo. If Roop wins does he get one? It doesn't seem that it's really a #1 contender fight. It seems like it places a lot of pressure on Hominick's shoulders. But gosh darn I hope he wins.

Two Canadians in title fights would be huge in Toronto and Hominick being a local Ontario kid would be extra huge.

I hope to goodness he wins if not, that would be a shame?

Its doesn't matter anyways Lesnar team could be successful because he will bring his own coaches in he doesnt have to anything let his coaches coach. Brock can just draw ratings which he will and PPV buyrates

Boozers is offline  
Old
01-13-2011, 09:10 AM
  #178
Oilerdiehard
Registered User
 
Oilerdiehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozers View Post
Its doesn't matter anyways Lesnar team could be successful because he will bring his own coaches in he doesnt have to anything let his coaches coach. Brock can just draw ratings which he will and PPV buyrates
Yeah I think it is ratings as much as anything. Like you say Brock can bring in coaches to teach Ju Jitsu, boxing etc... One area we know Brock can teach himself is wrestling (and we all know how important that has become in MMA) as he is an accomplished amateur wrestler.

Oilerdiehard is offline  
Old
01-13-2011, 09:38 AM
  #179
Mizral
Registered User
 
Mizral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Earth, MW
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilerdiehard View Post
Yeah I think it is ratings as much as anything. Like you say Brock can bring in coaches to teach Ju Jitsu, boxing etc... One area we know Brock can teach himself is wrestling (and we all know how important that has become in MMA) as he is an accomplished amateur wrestler.
True, but there are a great deal of accomplished wrestlers to compete in MMA that do poorly. I think you have to be better at more than one fighting style to succeed in modern MMA fighting and Lesnar I don't think has that capability. Because of this he will be relegated to a gate-keeper and I'm not sure he would be interested in doing that when he could be doing WWE shows for millions.

Nothing new here though, just Dana White trying to bring in as many viewers as possible. I for one won't be watching the show but no doubt I'll tune into a JDS/Lesnar match if for nothing else but the sheer spectacle of it all. Mission accomplished, Mr. White.

Mizral is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 09:38 PM
  #180
Oilerdiehard
Registered User
 
Oilerdiehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,458
vCash: 500
UFC/Zuffa file lawsuit against Justin.tv

http://mmaweekly.com/pirates-beware-...ideo-uploading

Oilerdiehard is offline  
Old
01-21-2011, 09:43 PM
  #181
Oilerdiehard
Registered User
 
Oilerdiehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizral View Post
True, but there are a great deal of accomplished wrestlers to compete in MMA that do poorly. I think you have to be better at more than one fighting style to succeed in modern MMA fighting and Lesnar I don't think has that capability. Because of this he will be relegated to a gate-keeper and I'm not sure he would be interested in doing that when he could be doing WWE shows for millions.

Nothing new here though, just Dana White trying to bring in as many viewers as possible. I for one won't be watching the show but no doubt I'll tune into a JDS/Lesnar match if for nothing else but the sheer spectacle of it all. Mission accomplished, Mr. White.
Oh for sure you generally have to be well rounded (though some wrestlers manage to just lay on top of guys and grind out boring wins). But I guess you could say that about anyone that specializes in only one area of MMA. A lot of great strikers have limited success because wrestlers and jiu jitsu guys take them down, control them and expose them.

I was more responding to someone saying Lesnar does not have enough experience to teach anyone on the show to do anything MMA related. That is why I mentioned that Lesnar can handle the wrestling portion of their training and teach that. You need to be well rounded but IMO wrestlers have had a huge impact on MMA. It has at least forced a lot of MMA fighters to improve at take down defense etc... It changed a lot in MMA strategy IMO when wrestling became more prominent.

I am not thrilled with the coaching choices. But it is not that big of a deal for me either. I enjoy TUF and will be watching.

I just enjoy MMA period really. I mentioned above HDNet was added to my cable package. I did not realize how many different shows and organizations they broadcast. It is awesome. I have only had the channel a couple weeks or so and already seen a Dream event, 3 Sengoku events, XFC, K1. Some events from MFC, Titan Fighting etc... coming up soon. I am loving it.

Oilerdiehard is offline  
Old
02-06-2011, 02:00 PM
  #182
Spawn
Registered User
 
Spawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,370
vCash: 500
So who caught the event last night?

Maybe a bit of a let down considering how good the match ups looked on paper. Not a lot of the fights were highly contested. The Franklin/Forrest fight was probably the closest but it was pretty dull. I think the first round set it up to be a dissapointment and it was over too soon. They were both just getting going and then the fight was over. I know we wont see it, but it sure would be great to see some of these fights be able to go 5 rounds.

Jon Jones is a monster. I thought he'd win over Bader, but he just manhandled him with ease. And Bader is a huge lhw. Now Shogun vs Bones... I gotta pull for Shogun but I'm a little bit worried for sure.

Hopefully Shogun's elite level striking and good offensive guard can keep him out of trouble.

And of course the main event. A little anti climactic, but I had a feeling that Vitor was in trouble when just a few seconds before he got KO'd Anderson dodged 4 or 5 of Vitor's punches like they were coming at him 1/2 speed. Then of course that crazy kick.

I really do want GSP to fight Anderson and in my heart think he could win... but I donno. Anderson is just on another level in striking ability.

Spawn is offline  
Old
02-06-2011, 05:19 PM
  #183
Wheatking
Registered User
 
Wheatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,234
vCash: 500
I liked the main event. I thought Belfort would put up more of a fight but I didn't really think he mad much of a chance. With losses to Liddell, Henderson, Couture, Ortiz and now Silva...it seems like he can beat everyone but the best.

I was disappointed it didn't go at least 3 rounds but at the same time it was nice to see Anderson Silva add to his legacy was a pretty cool knock out.

As for Silva vs GSP. I don't know which way to go. GSP proved against Koshcheck that he has a very good stand up game but he's still not on Silva's level. At the same time, could GSP be able to out muscle and dominate a guy Silva's size on the ground like he does against welterweights?

Gregor had someone on his show on Thursday or Friday talking about St. Pierre moving up to middleweight. Apparently if he was to move up, he'd never go back down. He is also a fitness nut and measures everything he puts into his body. I guess GSP has also said that he would take about 6 months off, get up to about 220 pounds and then start training for his middleweight fight. That sounds like a lot of weight to cut but apparently Silva also walks around at about 230 so it does happen.

Wheatking is offline  
Old
02-06-2011, 06:10 PM
  #184
Spawn
Registered User
 
Spawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatking View Post
I liked the main event. I thought Belfort would put up more of a fight but I didn't really think he mad much of a chance. With losses to Liddell, Henderson, Couture, Ortiz and now Silva...it seems like he can beat everyone but the best.

I was disappointed it didn't go at least 3 rounds but at the same time it was nice to see Anderson Silva add to his legacy was a pretty cool knock out.

As for Silva vs GSP. I don't know which way to go. GSP proved against Koshcheck that he has a very good stand up game but he's still not on Silva's level. At the same time, could GSP be able to out muscle and dominate a guy Silva's size on the ground like he does against welterweights?

Gregor had someone on his show on Thursday or Friday talking about St. Pierre moving up to middleweight. Apparently if he was to move up, he'd never go back down. He is also a fitness nut and measures everything he puts into his body. I guess GSP has also said that he would take about 6 months off, get up to about 220 pounds and then start training for his middleweight fight. That sounds like a lot of weight to cut but apparently Silva also walks around at about 230 so it does happen.
Silva might walk around at that weight but he doesn't cut at that weight. By the time he cuts he's probably around 195-200. The rest he likely looses over time during a training camp.

Spawn is offline  
Old
02-06-2011, 11:55 PM
  #185
Wheatking
Registered User
 
Wheatking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,234
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Silva might walk around at that weight but he doesn't cut at that weight. By the time he cuts he's probably around 195-200. The rest he likely looses over time during a training camp.
That's what I figured. Any idea what the benefit of gaining all that weight only to drop it is when you're fighting every 4-6 months?

Wheatking is offline  
Old
02-07-2011, 01:58 AM
  #186
Spawn
Registered User
 
Spawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatking View Post
That's what I figured. Any idea what the benefit of gaining all that weight only to drop it is when you're fighting every 4-6 months?
I've got no idea the science behind it all. If I had to guess it would have to do with developing proper muscle and then slowly getting rid of the stuff you don't need But that is honestly a complete guess.

I'd be really interested in finding out the science behind cutting weight and putting on weight and muscle for MMA fighters. Maybe it's as simple as once they finish a fight they stop training and just naturally put on weight.

Spawn is offline  
Old
02-07-2011, 02:47 AM
  #187
bsmith14
Registered User
 
bsmith14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,489
vCash: 500
as mentioned gsp is a fitness nut, i get the feeling he has been holding his body back so he can stay in range to fight at 170. he already walks around at 195 so getting above 200 is not an issue. i think gsp will be able to control silva similar to sonnen but i dunno i could see him getting a laser to the face i mean fist if he cant finish .

oh and not to start a hype train but jones will beat shogun.

bsmith14 is offline  
Old
02-07-2011, 03:00 AM
  #188
Spawn
Registered User
 
Spawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith14 View Post
as mentioned gsp is a fitness nut, i get the feeling he has been holding his body back so he can stay in range to fight at 170. he already walks around at 195 so getting above 200 is not an issue. i think gsp will be able to control silva similar to sonnen but i dunno i could see him getting a laser to the face i mean fist if he cant finish .

oh and not to start a hype train but jones will beat shogun.
I don't see GSP finishing Silva. I think he either wins a 5 round decision or Silva finishes him at some point. I think GSP's striking might be good enough to hang with Silva on the feet enough to set up take downs. He's probably heavy enough but Silva's reach would provide a big challenge.

He needs to get past Shields though and that is no sure thing.

The Jones hype train is already moving along at high speeds. I read that the early betting lines have Jones as the favourite. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do it but there is no doubt that Shogun is far more dangerous than anyone else Jones has faced both in regards to striking and as well as on the ground.

When he's on his game he might be the only striker in the UFC who could hang with Silva and maybe even win. Jones might manhandle him like he did with Bader but I definitely would be not surprised if Shogun tko's him.

Spawn is offline  
Old
02-07-2011, 06:55 AM
  #189
frag2
Registered User
 
frag2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,392
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
I don't see GSP finishing Silva. I think he either wins a 5 round decision or Silva finishes him at some point. I think GSP's striking might be good enough to hang with Silva on the feet enough to set up take downs. He's probably heavy enough but Silva's reach would provide a big challenge.

He needs to get past Shields though and that is no sure thing.

The Jones hype train is already moving along at high speeds. I read that the early betting lines have Jones as the favourite. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do it but there is no doubt that Shogun is far more dangerous than anyone else Jones has faced both in regards to striking and as well as on the ground.

When he's on his game he might be the only striker in the UFC who could hang with Silva and maybe even win. Jones might manhandle him like he did with Bader but I definitely would be not surprised if Shogun tko's him.
Silva's reach: 77'
GSP reach: 76'

I never noticed...

frag2 is offline  
Old
02-07-2011, 08:20 AM
  #190
Oilerdiehard
Registered User
 
Oilerdiehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,458
vCash: 500
I always enjoy every MMA event pretty much. Some more than others of course. Such as the last Strikeforce event was really good and intense with a lot of finishes. Always good to not have to go to the judges.

It was good to see Donald Cerrone do his thing. I like watching him fight.

Speaking of which the Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix tournament starts February 12th. I am stoked for this.

It kicks off with Arlovski vs. Kharitonov and Fedor vs. "Bigfoot" Silva.

Not sure if it is on the main card or not but I would like to get a look at Alistair Overeem's brother Valentijn in his fight. Oh wait nevermind I think I heard HDNet will have the prelims televised.

Strikeforce Challengers is on on the 18th as well. I heard M-1 Global does a Challengers series overseas in Russia. They are apparently in talks with Showtime to show those events.

Bellator start their "season" (not sure I care for so called seasons in MMA but whatever) March 5th.


Last edited by Oilerdiehard: 02-07-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Oilerdiehard is offline  
Old
02-07-2011, 11:08 AM
  #191
Spawn
Registered User
 
Spawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,370
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by frag2 View Post
Silva's reach: 77'
GSP reach: 76'

I never noticed...
I always wonder about reach measurements. They often change from fight to fight for fighters.

Silva definitely seems to be lankier and able to use his length on guys at MW. I wonder if GSP has broader shoulders. The measurement is from finger tip to finger tip so if you have a larger shoulder span your reach is going to be longer than what your arms would suggest.

Maybe I'm just way off though.

Spawn is offline  
Old
02-07-2011, 11:40 AM
  #192
joestevens29
Registered User
 
joestevens29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 25,101
vCash: 50
The whole cutting weight needs to be looked at. Should be doing multiple weigh-ins, so that we don't have a guy 15 pounds heavier come fight night. Isn't the whole idea between weight classes so that the fighters have an equal chance and the chance of injury is less?

As for the card, probably one of the worse ones in awhile. Well one that was billed to be great that really wasn't great.

joestevens29 is offline  
Old
02-07-2011, 04:58 PM
  #193
PepsiFiend
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 772
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post

The Jones hype train is already moving along at high speeds. I read that the early betting lines have Jones as the favourite. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do it but there is no doubt that Shogun is far more dangerous than anyone else Jones has faced both in regards to striking and as well as on the ground.

When he's on his game he might be the only striker in the UFC who could hang with Silva and maybe even win. Jones might manhandle him like he did with Bader but I definitely would be not surprised if Shogun tko's him.
The Jones Hype train is almost equaling Overeem's hype on Sherdog... I like Jones and all, but his best wins are over Bader, and the Janitor (2 quality fighters but still mid level at this point in both careers)... To put in perspective, Jones at 23 just beat Bader, Shogun at 23, was winning the Pride Middleweight GP... While I think Jones has the potential to beat Shogun, he has still yet to fight someone on the level as a Shogun

I would change my tune if he was manhandling Forrest, Rampage, Machida etc... Either way should be an exciting fight.

PepsiFiend is offline  
Old
02-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  #194
Spawn
Registered User
 
Spawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,370
vCash: 500
http://tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=353297

So, Toronto event sold out it's 42000ish tickets in the pre-sale. Sucks for the fans who did not want to pay to be part of the fight club (or whatever it's called). Now they're going to have to pay way above face value.

Spawn is offline  
Old
02-12-2011, 11:07 PM
  #195
frag2
Registered User
 
frag2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,392
vCash: 500
Fedor lost.
Sherdog explod'd

frag2 is offline  
Old
02-12-2011, 11:16 PM
  #196
Oilbleeder
Moderator
Lead us to glory.
 
Oilbleeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Oil Country
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,798
vCash: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by frag2 View Post
Fedor lost.
Sherdog explod'd
And is apparently considering retirement...?

Oilbleeder is offline  
Old
02-12-2011, 11:44 PM
  #197
Slicknitty
"80,000 peoples"
 
Slicknitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Yak City
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,444
vCash: 50
Respect to Fedor!

It was a great career and you'll always be my hero!

Slicknitty is offline  
Old
02-13-2011, 12:49 AM
  #198
Oilerdiehard
Registered User
 
Oilerdiehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,458
vCash: 500
That sucks. I hope he does not retire yet. He did not say for sure he would I guess we will see.

A big congrats to Silva. He is definitely a talented, well rounded big man.

But at the same time he had such a weight advantage. Fedor looked tiny next to him. They said after he packed weight back on after weigh ins that Silva was 30-40 pounds heavier.

Great event again by Strikeforce. They always seem to put on exciting cards. Kharitonov looked good. Ray Sefo seriously showed his lack of training on the ground against Alistair Overeem's brother. Del Rosario looks like he could end up being a force down the road.

Oilerdiehard is offline  
Old
03-14-2011, 01:23 PM
  #199
Oilerdiehard
Registered User
 
Oilerdiehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,458
vCash: 500
UFC buys Strikeforce

Dana White and the UFC continue their crusade of either running out or buying out any sort of serious competition. I love the UFC but I am not crazy about there being a monopoly on MMA and only one decent place for fighters to go. You lose a couple fights in the UFC and you can be gonzo in a hurry. You have a bad relationship with the often emotional and volatile White and you can get black listed in a real hurry from making any decent money or recognition in the sport.

Supposedly they are going to continue to run Strikeforce as a separate entity. Though they said the same thing about Pride at the time they bought them out. Scott Coker will still be involved though I am sure he is no longer running it and it is probably more of a figurehead type position.

http://mmaweekly.com/zuffa-llc-offic...force-purchase

Kind of amusing in a way that after all the things White said about Showtime and the executives that run it. He is now effectively partners with them now.

Sengoku is going out of business and recently a lot of talk that Dream is on shaky ground. Too bad for the fighters and the fans. I love watching all these different shows and brands and I am just a fan of the sport in general and can not get enough of it.

Oilerdiehard is offline  
Old
03-14-2011, 01:34 PM
  #200
joestevens29
Registered User
 
joestevens29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 25,101
vCash: 50
I don't really see how Dana White has any other choice than to keep the two separate. I said the samething when he bought Pride, and the samething when WWF bought WCW. Keep them separate and have a yearly PPV having one against the other. UFC can't afford to add more fighters to their company. At least with Strikeforce they have another channel in Showtime. Use that to your advantage while you can.

On a sidenote I see MFC is being forced to use a cage for their up coming event in Ontario. Will be the first organization to use both a ring and a cage. The cage is also a circle which will have a bit of a different look.

joestevens29 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.