HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Notices

Call up Tokarski or Desjardins!!!

Closed Thread

Old
12-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Bolt32

vCash: 500
Call up Tokarski or Desjardins!!!

Mods: I know we already have a goalie thread, Last time I made a thread like this I asked for Ramo to be called up because of the horrible goaltending tadem we had at the time. 3 days later he was. Hoping for the same.

Everyone knows the story, goaltending sucks every game theres more of a chance that the goalies let twice as many weak goals then Stamkos scoring. Considering he has goals in like what 18 or 17 games this year? Thats pretty ****ing pathetic. I understand you want to be patient with the team, but seriously enough is enough. Unless your still trying to swing a deal, and keeping them up is a must I beg of the lightning management to call up one of the kids.

As a player I know what it feels like having no confidence in your goalie, it sucks. Right now whether or not the players say the opposite they have ZERO confidence in Smith or Ellis. We are in a position to make the playoffs if we continue this level of play, at least outside of goaltending. I dont expect us to win the cup this year, or even to make a serious push. Some players on this team does deserve a taste of the post season. ( St.louis, Stamkos, Malone, Purcell.) To name a few. Please, unless you have a deal in the works.

I think I can speak for all of the Bolts fans and probably most of the players when I say this. Call up a goalie!

Old
12-12-2010, 12:33 AM
LetangInTheSO

Look at it this way...

On several nights this year, your team has managed to score 4-5 goals with only 5 skaters.
On several nights this year, you've held your opposition to around 20 shots with only 5 skaters.

Theoretically, if you could drop your SA by 15/night by replacing your goalie with another skater, and manage to increase your G/G by about 1, you're really no worse off by playing with 6 skaters and no goalie...

Old
12-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Bolt32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetangInTheSO View Post
Look at it this way...

On several nights this year, your team has managed to score 4-5 goals with only 5 skaters.
On several nights this year, you've held your opposition to around 20 shots with only 5 skaters.

Theoretically, if you could drop your SA by 15/night by replacing your goalie with another skater, and manage to increase your G/G by about 1, you're really no worse off by playing with 6 skaters and no goalie...
As much as I laughed, it was really a laughter of hurt.

Closed Thread