HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

CBC: Mike Babcock "Carey Price is the best goalie in the NHL this season"

Old
12-13-2010, 06:10 PM
SB164

vCash: 500
Here's what Elliotte Friedman wrote in his weekly column 30 Thoughts regarding Habs players:

21) Lidstrom, by the way, is a fan of PK Subban's. "I've watched a few of his games," he said after Friday's 4-2 win over Montreal. "I like the way he moves the puck...he has a lot of potential."

22) Chris Osgood similarly complimented Price, calling him "The Canadian Ryan Miller." He's referring to Price's poise and calmness under fire. Osgood couldn't believe how composed Price looked as Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg exchanged the puck on a five-on-three. Even though Lidstrom later scored, he said Price played it perfectly.

SB164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2010, 09:36 PM
BlackStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfld77 View Post
Hey Hab fans. Before the season began, I came on your site{Bruin fan as some of you know}and predicted Price would have a great season because the pressure of wondering if your 2nd to Halak won''t be there. Price is still young and last season Halak played extremely well for you guys. That had to apply pressure to any kid trying to make his mark.

As to who's better right now between Price and Thomas?? Both are having an awesome season and both teams are happy with each goaltender. I just think Rask should be playin a little more but that's a story for another site.

One more thing. I've always been treated with respect when I come on your site and I want you to know I appreciate that. Bruin/Habs are a heated rivalry and I've been fortunate enough to be a part of it a long time {I'm 47}.

I sincerely hope Spacek isnt out long. Stay safe and Happy Holidays Hab fans!!
..Must resist the temptation to like him..

BlackStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 09:24 AM
subbanged
Gal-Sub-Price-Pacio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB164 View Post
Here's what Elliotte Friedman wrote in his weekly column 30 Thoughts regarding Habs players:

21) Lidstrom, by the way, is a fan of PK Subban's. "I've watched a few of his games," he said after Friday's 4-2 win over Montreal. "I like the way he moves the puck...he has a lot of potential."

22) Chris Osgood similarly complimented Price, calling him "The Canadian Ryan Miller." He's referring to Price's poise and calmness under fire. Osgood couldn't believe how composed Price looked as Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg exchanged the puck on a five-on-three. Even though Lidstrom later scored, he said Price played it perfectly.
I really respect those two so that actually does mean a lot to me

subbanged is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 09:26 AM
That Habs Fan
True Contenders.

vCash: 400
Lidstrom's opinion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *∞Don Cherry's/Mike Richards' opinion

That Habs Fan is online now   Reply With Quote