HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

TH Season 8.33; Season of the Fustercluck

Closed Thread

Old
12-22-2010, 10:13 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhoun View Post
Haha, got this PM from Ben Bessman:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsbergIsOdin View Post
Ha, thats pretty ****ing hilarious.

What a dick head.
Ben is pretty cool. One of the few guys I talk to not on HFboards. Dont know whats up with the trade offer, but ussually he is fair on the trades.

Old
12-22-2010, 10:41 PM
L-train*

Send a message via AIM to L-train*
I do occasionally get messages from other people by accident, I think that may be what happened here.

Old
12-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Bonzai12

vCash: 767
Send a message via Yahoo to Bonzai12
Wish I could pick this guy up but my teams already set

http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=125954

Old
12-23-2010, 05:34 AM
ziotree

Woo hoo

sooo glad i got outbid last night after seeing the all new free agents on the list

now i have a ton of cap space to play with and going to pick up 2 or 3 very good pieces

defo picking up a LW or RW then hopefully either a goalie,, centre or defenseman

hopefully most people will be skint,,, wish there was a way to fire freeagents so i could make more cap space lol.

just to let you lot know i will not be putting bids out (no point driving the price up, as most players i want have already got bids on) and i will be sniping.

In a way I wish this hadnt happened as i now have a load of decisions to make.

4.2 is going to get very exciting lol

Old
12-23-2010, 07:04 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSeeColors View Post
Get rid of him. I don't pay my #2-6* goalies that much combined.

*Yes, I have six goalies.
If you're backup is going to play maybe once every 7 games, you're look at 6 games in a season, maybe 7 if you rest him last game to rest your starter for the playoffs. He shouldn't be making anymore than 20 percent of what your starter is, considering he won't be playing 20% of the games.

Then again if depends on your defense. If you have money to spend and your team is set and you're worried about your D, I would go get a decent backup, then you can always flip them more often than 7 games and keep their morale up. My backup has had 2 games and 2 shutouts against crappy teams, so his morale, though it drops about 8 points in between games, has jumped up 20 every game he's played.

Old
12-23-2010, 08:17 AM
L-train*

Send a message via AIM to L-train*
2-1 shootout loss ugh.

Old
12-23-2010, 09:04 AM
agrudez*

LOOK AT THE ****ING FA LIST!!!!

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! THANK YOU NIK, ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!

I currently am sitting with 7M in free space + 6M in salary I can cut from my current squad without blinking an eye.

IT'S A FESTIVUS MIRACLE!!!

There are seriously so many good players that it is near impossible to decide who I want.

Edit. I think I decided that I am going to go all in on this sexy sniping mother ****er: http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=575166... like, 8M+ all in.

Assuming i don't bust my entire load on Sosimenko (litterally and figuratively) then I am going to snipe http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=339076 and http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=750281 as well.

Edit 2. That guy is the PERFECT sniper. 90+ puck control and both shots, almost a 90 positioning to be in the right spot for the shot and the speed, work rate and skating (all above 75) to be able to get to that position. I bet he pots 30 this season in 3.2 despite it only being a shortened season for him. I am gonna trot that ***** out onto both PP units with his 98 stam to watch him win 80% of his faceoffs and score goals in BUNCHES.

Also, he will likely only cost 4.5-5M next season with a relatively low average with reference to his EPA.

Edit 3. Wow, I just realized that Augustine is now going to get even MORE assists passing to this guy on both PP units all game long. He is already on pace for 2 points/game as a dman, I seriously have to wonder what his production ceiling could plausibly be after this signing.

Edit 4. I am at work right now and I really want to go fill my water bottle up, but I am afraid that my erection will show.

Last edited by agrudez*: 12-23-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old
12-23-2010, 09:52 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Wow, lost 1-0 to a team with 79 goalie and 75 defense. WTF!?

Old
12-23-2010, 10:14 AM
Villedelphia*

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
LOOK AT THE ****ING FA LIST!!!!

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! THANK YOU NIK, ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!

I currently am sitting with 7M in free space + 6M in salary I can cut from my current squad without blinking an eye.

IT'S A FESTIVUS MIRACLE!!!

There are seriously so many good players that it is near impossible to decide who I want.

Edit. I think I decided that I am going to go all in on this sexy sniping mother ****er: http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=575166... like, 8M+ all in.

Assuming i don't bust my entire load on Sosimenko (litterally and figuratively) then I am going to snipe http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=339076 and http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=750281 as well.

Edit 2. That guy is the PERFECT sniper. 90+ puck control and both shots, almost a 90 positioning to be in the right spot for the shot and the speed, work rate and skating (all above 75) to be able to get to that position. I bet he pots 30 this season in 3.2 despite it only being a shortened season for him. I am gonna trot that ***** out onto both PP units with his 98 stam to watch him win 80% of his faceoffs and score goals in BUNCHES.

Also, he will likely only cost 4.5-5M next season with a relatively low average with reference to his EPA.

Edit 3. Wow, I just realized that Augustine is now going to get even MORE assists passing to this guy on both PP units all game long. He is already on pace for 2 points/game as a dman, I seriously have to wonder what his production ceiling could plausibly be after this signing.

Edit 4. I am at work right now and I really want to go fill my water bottle up, but I am afraid that my erection will show.
****, please someone outbid me on ivemey

Old
12-23-2010, 10:33 AM
ziotree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villedelphia View Post
LOL

luckily someone out bid me so I have 7 million to spend but unfortunately argurez wants all the players i want and he has tons more space than me.

ill be happy if i can get 1 or 2 of my targets.

Old
12-23-2010, 10:37 AM
agrudez*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziotree View Post
LOL

luckily someone out bid me so I have 7 million to spend but unfortunately argurez wants all the players i want and he has tons more space than me.

ill be happy if i can get 1 or 2 of my targets.
If you have the winning bid with 5 minutes left on those other 2 I posted then I won't snipe you man, that would be ****ed up.

For Sosimenko; however, I would not only snipe you, but I would then track your IP and take a **** in your lawn... to put it in perspective, I would probably prostitute my mom in Atlantic City for Sosimenko.

Old
12-23-2010, 10:41 AM
SnS
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 50
Lost 2-1 with my backup in.

Props to Nemesis for the signature and avatar.
Old
12-23-2010, 10:46 AM
ForsbergIsOdin

Send a message via AIM to ForsbergIsOdin
going after this guy

http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=630068

Ive got room to pay him more, but none of you mother ****ers better drive him up.

Old
12-23-2010, 10:48 AM
agrudez*

Quote:
All those goalies are going to get 5M+ by the time their bids are over, and Ivemy is probably the 4th best on the market at the moment still.

The only one who is drastically better is the one Irish is winning at the moment, because his AVG is real low compared to his EPA.

Old
12-23-2010, 10:50 AM
agrudez*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsbergIsOdin View Post
going after this guy

http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=630068

Ive got room to pay him more, but none of you mother ****ers better drive him up.
I was thinking about him, he is pretty studly, but I decided that if I am going to get 2 or 3 of these absurd FA's I need to get low AVG, high EPA players so that I can actually afford them next year.

Old
12-23-2010, 10:55 AM
BringBackZherdev*

Going after this guy right now http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=270901 need another center I'm pretty weak down the middle.

Old
12-23-2010, 11:02 AM
agrudez*

J.C. Murray needs to choke on a dick, what a ****ing moron. His posts get more insulting and more idiotic day after day.

Can we please just unite for one massive verbal beatdown in the "proposal to accelerate the rebalancing of leagues" that will force him off his high horse once and for all?

Old
12-23-2010, 11:10 AM
CantSeeColors

Oh snap, we have a 1.1 National Conference East Division bidding war going on. Sa cyred, you want in?

Old
12-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Villedelphia*

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrudez View Post
All those goalies are going to get 5M+ by the time their bids are over, and Ivemy is probably the 4th best on the market at the moment still.

The only one who is drastically better is the one Irish is winning at the moment, because his AVG is real low compared to his EPA.
we'll see, hope youre right

Old
12-23-2010, 11:19 AM
ziotree

i have a heap of targets and will not be bidding untill the last day as im sure I would only get out bid right now anyway and thus drive the price up.

Despite there being some amazing players available ill only go for people who i think are good value. I will not overpay despite how good the players are.

guess we will see on the last day how much these players are going for.

If the price isnt too high for a superstar then ill snipe (not in the last 5 minutes though)... no hard feelings guys

just so you lot know my main priority is a LW/RW then goalie then centre

if i can get 1 superstar in any of them positions then ill be happy as i dont think much need changing on my team atm.

Old
12-23-2010, 11:23 AM
ziotree

Quote:
we'll see, hope youre right
tbh mate if you win that goalie with your bid you should be happy cos he is great and crazy young... plus you know you aint overpaying if you win with your current bid

Old
12-23-2010, 11:24 AM
ziotree

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSeeColors View Post
Oh snap, we have a 1.1 National Conference East Division bidding war going on. Sa cyred, you want in?
I may be in on pahlstorp just so you know

Old
12-23-2010, 11:47 AM
ForsbergIsOdin

Send a message via AIM to ForsbergIsOdin
L-Train, that ****in rookie Dman has been killing it for me.

http://trophyhockey.org/player.php?id=713164

Old
12-23-2010, 11:49 AM
dbr2
Lockout Beard

Send a message via AIM to dbr2
Hell yeah goalie in his first start got a shutout.

Old
12-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Start Leighton*

Agrudez I wouldn't be so confident your going to win him. There are other people such as those in 1.1 leagues who has more money available than you and there max player cap is higher so they can go above the 8 mil that your capped at.

Closed Thread