Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Calgary Flames Christmas Spirit type thing

Old
12-15-2010, 10:20 PM
SaintAnton

vCash: 101
Calgary Flames Christmas Spirit type thing

So I do volunteering once a week with the Special Olympics floor hockey. Today session was a big event for all of the athletes as Curtis Glencross was able to come in and played the first period for one of the teams met and signed for all the players and then participated in a practice for another team.

The players loved it, all very impressed at his hockey ability. I was chatting with the opposing team about how they were planning on shutting down Curtis between each stoppage.

A huge shout out to Glencross. Thanks a ton for making their night of hockey even bigger right before the Christmas break.

Off-topic (but keeping with the christmas charitable spirit)

This week a handful of independent game dev's are putting some of their title's ($85 worth which include Braid) up for charity. the deal is you donate whatever you want you can donate $1 or $100 and still get the whole package.

Proceeds are split (you decide how it is split) and include Child's play which helps give hospitalized and terminally ill children toys and games for the holidays.

I'm a big fan of Child's play so I wanted to pass the link on to my fellow Flames fans. Hopefully you know someone who might like this for Christmas: http://www.humblebundle.com/

-Kett

SaintAnton is online now   Reply With Quote