HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All-Star Game Voting

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-14-2010, 05:37 PM
  #1
HabsoluteFate
Registered User
 
HabsoluteFate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,869
vCash: 500
All-Star Game Voting

is the all-star game in Pittsburgh this year? I'm just wondering why there are so many pittsburgh players at the top of the votings.

Crosby is a given and is deserved.
Fleury is getting close to Price
Letang is tops in d-man voting....yes Letang....wtf? What about Atlanta's d-man? its a joke (and sorry i can't spell his name so i wont even attempt to try).

I say its time some of us start voting on a more regular basis...and i'm not talking to get our players in...i'm talking to get players that deserve it in.

Personally i'm looking to vote for these players and whatever else i need to vote on but i'm not giving Fleury or Letang any votes....there are plenty of players that deserve to be in ahead of these 2:

Center- Crosby
D-Man- Atlanta's D-man
Goalie - Carey Price

You can vote here:

http://vote.nhl.com/

Edit:

Dustin Byfuglien is who i couldn't spell


Last edited by HabsoluteFate: 12-14-2010 at 05:47 PM.
HabsoluteFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 05:44 PM
  #2
Mister Potato
Registered User
 
Mister Potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Hong Kong
Posts: 871
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate View Post
is the all-star game in Pittsburgh this year? I'm just wondering why there are so many pittsburgh players at the top of the votings.

Crosby is a given and is deserved.
Fleury is getting close to Price
Letang is tops in d-man voting....yes Letang....wtf? What about Atlanta's d-man? its a joke (and sorry i can't spell his name so i wont even attempt to try).

I say its time some of us start voting on a more regular basis...and i'm not talking to get our players in...i'm talking to get players that deserve it in.

Personally i'm looking to vote for these players and whatever else i need to vote on but i'm not giving Fleury or Letang any votes....there are plenty of players that deserve to be in ahead of these 2:

Center- Crosby
D-Man- Atlanta's D-man
Goalie - Carey Price

You can vote here:

http://vote.nhl.com/
Why doesn't Letang deserve it ? League leader in +/-, 21 assits, top 3 for points for D-Man.

If you don't like the player you can vote for somebody else, but to say he doesn't deserve it...wow.

Mister Potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 05:45 PM
  #3
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,951
vCash: 500
Pittsburgh fans always cheat the ballots. The NHL doesn't care though.

Fish on The Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 05:50 PM
  #4
HabsoluteFate
Registered User
 
HabsoluteFate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,869
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Potato View Post
Why doesn't Letang deserve it ? League leader in +/-, 21 assits, top 3 for points for D-Man.

If you don't like the player you can vote for somebody else, but to say he doesn't deserve it...wow.
ya because he serves it ahead of someone like
Dustin Byfuglien

The penguins fans are stuffing the ballots plain and simple

HabsoluteFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 05:51 PM
  #5
King Woodballs
MVP! MVP! MVP!
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Your Mind
Posts: 32,561
vCash: 500
the nhl wants their love child and everyone associated with him in the game of course
it would be made up of just pens and caps if they could get away with it

King Woodballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 05:54 PM
  #6
Mister Potato
Registered User
 
Mister Potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Hong Kong
Posts: 871
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate View Post
ya because he serves it ahead of someone like
Dustin Byfuglien

The penguins fans are stuffing the ballots plain and simple
People in ATL doesn't care about ASG and hockey. Not because Pens Fans cheat on the voting that Letang doesn't deserve it. He is having a great year so far to prove it.

Mister Potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 06:06 PM
  #7
samsquanch9*
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,909
vCash: 500
Who cares Penguins fans are the biggest bandwagon fans in the nhl.
HM: Washington


Last edited by samsquanch9*: 12-14-2010 at 06:17 PM.
samsquanch9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 06:59 PM
  #8
Gary320
Moderator
 
Gary320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,434
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post
Pittsburgh fans always cheat the ballots. The NHL doesn't care though.
Are you serious? We had Komisarek part of the ASG, for no worthy reason what so ever.

Gary320 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 07:20 PM
  #9
HabsoluteFate
Registered User
 
HabsoluteFate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,869
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Potato View Post
People in ATL doesn't care about ASG and hockey. Not because Pens Fans cheat on the voting that Letang doesn't deserve it. He is having a great year so far to prove it.
i'm not denying he isn't having a great season....just his position in the all-star game voting and the fact that Fleury is getting up there too...there is obviously fans that are voting pens players only.

Anyways if you don't want to vote you don't have to...i know i will vote now on a regular basis....and surprisingly enough not all habs but players i feel deserve it...just because the Atlanta fans aren't plentiful doesn't mean the guy shouldn't get in

honestly though...voting is a joke....the nhl should come up with the players and then voting should be on the line combinations...now that would be fun

HabsoluteFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 07:41 PM
  #10
Picaroon
Registered User
 
Picaroon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,772
vCash: 500
Brutal thread. Letang is ripping it up. He is only 23 years old and will become one of the best defenders in the league over the next few years.
And "Atlanta's D-Man"????? come on man. How long does it take to google his name. Pathetic.

Picaroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 07:43 PM
  #11
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Country: Canada
Posts: 49,951
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary320 View Post
Are you serious? We had Komisarek part of the ASG, for no worthy reason what so ever.
yes, but the NHL also took off like 10% of our votes but when the Pens guys got astronomical boosts it wasn't corrected. We were also at least hosting the game, Fleury has no business being near an all star game.

Fish on The Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 07:49 PM
  #12
llamateizer
Registered User
 
llamateizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Montreal
Country:
Posts: 5,427
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate View Post
is the all-star game in Pittsburgh this year? I'm just wondering why there are so many pittsburgh players at the top of the votings.

Crosby is a given and is deserved.
Fleury is getting close to Price
Letang is tops in d-man voting....yes Letang....wtf? What about Atlanta's d-man? its a joke (and sorry i can't spell his name so i wont even attempt to try).

I say its time some of us start voting on a more regular basis...and i'm not talking to get our players in...i'm talking to get players that deserve it in.

Personally i'm looking to vote for these players and whatever else i need to vote on but i'm not giving Fleury or Letang any votes....there are plenty of players that deserve to be in ahead of these 2:

Center- Crosby
D-Man- Atlanta's D-man
Goalie - Carey Price

You can vote here:

http://vote.nhl.com/

Edit:

Dustin Byfuglien is who i couldn't spell

Fleury 11 straight win and 13 in 14 games
Letang, well Liles is not known, and Byfuglien is a foward for alot of fans.

if they have lost 11 straight games
i would understad your frustration

llamateizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 08:12 PM
  #13
MontrealHabitant
Registered User
 
MontrealHabitant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,836
vCash: 500
Letang is having a breakout year. Good pick IMO.

Fleury now, what a terrible goalie.

MontrealHabitant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 08:15 PM
  #14
pine*
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,327
vCash: 500
fleury blows. I would just LOL if he started the ASG.

pine* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 09:43 PM
  #15
HabsoluteFate
Registered User
 
HabsoluteFate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,869
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithson876 View Post
Brutal thread. Letang is ripping it up. He is only 23 years old and will become one of the best defenders in the league over the next few years.
And "Atlanta's D-Man"????? come on man. How long does it take to google his name. Pathetic.
if you don't have something constructive to say then zip it

googling his name would have likely taken about as long as this gem post of yours i'm sure. i have a life outside of here and had crap to do...if you don't like it then GTFO


Last edited by HabsoluteFate: 12-14-2010 at 09:49 PM.
HabsoluteFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 09:46 PM
  #16
HabsoluteFate
Registered User
 
HabsoluteFate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 4,869
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by husamus156 View Post
Fleury 11 straight win and 13 in 14 games
Letang, well Liles is not known, and Byfuglien is a foward for alot of fans.

if they have lost 11 straight games
i would understad your frustration
put Price in net in Pittsburgh and i think there is no doubt that he would have done well there too....

put Fleury in net here and i doubt he would be anywhere as effective as Price has been this year....put Fleury in net in any of the other 28 teams and i'm sure you would find at least 5 teams where he would be a downgrade in net

HabsoluteFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2010, 09:51 PM
  #17
deandebean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gatineau, câlisse
Country: uriname
Posts: 8,845
vCash: 500
Who cares, it's a stupid all-star game. The Pens fans have been known to fill-up the ballot box. It happened the year we voted Price and Komi and Kovi in. It became a grudge match between us and Penfan (or should I say fairweatherfan). They did correct our votes that year, and not the Pens. That got Habfan mad and he voted galore, putting the three in the starting lineup.

deandebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.