HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Horrible way to start the road trip.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-20-2010, 10:37 AM
  #201
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
If you say the same negative things about this team every day there will be times when you are right, yes. And you conveniently disappear when your "predictions" don't come true, adding to your obsession with your own opinion.

It's amazing how some people would rather be right than see the Habs win.
I own up to things I'm wrong about. But I'm more right than wrong. The only thing I was wrong about this year was I didn't think Price would be as good. I was right about everything else. When do I disappear? What things have I been wrong about? And predicting scores doesn't count. I find a lot of people like to take shots at me around here without providing any proof.

And if you think I don't want to see the Habs win above anything, you're truly dumb.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 10:41 AM
  #202
habsjunkie2*
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
I've pretty much predicted everything that has happened. Only thing I was wrong about is I didn't think Price would play as well as he has.
This has gotta be a sick joke. I don't remember you predicting after 33 games we would be leading the division and being the 2nd best team in the entire league defensively. TBH I haven't seen anyone assessments off as much as yours. I was thinking a bubble team myself, but no one was near as negative as you about everything and here we are at the top of the division and you wanna take credit for some great insight. Holy cow, I've seen it all on here now.

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 10:41 AM
  #203
Joe Cole
Registered User
 
Joe Cole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,185
vCash: 500
The pairing of a future pillar of your D (Subban), with a cast off 7th D like Picard is utterly mind boggling.

My opinion is that when you have a player which you have slotted in as a future top 2 D, you do whatever you can to help him progress. You train him hard, and most importantly you put him in situations where he is not exposed, and instead has his confidence built by playing in situations where he will succeed and gain experience and confidence.

First, because Markov is injured, PK is in a holding pattern, waiting for Markov to return. Then, in with Markov, the #1 D. Markov gets injured, so what is the next move? Pair him with the #7 or 8th D. Whaaaaa?

This kind of exposure is similar to the way they handled Price (or similarly Latendresse). That proved to be a waste of a year of development. Thankfully Price pulled through it.

So... if you mess something up... why does the Habs management repeat the same error.

Ofcourse, this assumes that 1: they think Subban is an important part of the future of the Habs defensive line, and 2: that they admit they screwed the pooch with Price's development last year.

Joe Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 10:44 AM
  #204
NHLfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 203
vCash: 500
Habs last night

What was Eller doing with Lapierre? How come Eller was not playing with Pouliot? What is the idea of playing Halpern and Darche in the dying seconds of the game when you are losing by 1 goal?

NHLfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 10:48 AM
  #205
JackZap
Registered User
 
JackZap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLfan View Post
What was Eller doing with Lapierre? How come Eller was not playing with Pouliot? What is the idea of playing Halpern and Darche in the dying seconds of the game when you are losing by 1 goal?
Agreed on Eller. Id put Pouliot with Pleks if AK struggles. Halpern to win tbe faceoff and Darche to go in front of the net.

JackZap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 10:49 AM
  #206
Ayatollah Chowmeini
Registered User
 
Ayatollah Chowmeini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MTL/MKE
Country: United States
Posts: 675
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLfan View Post
What was Eller doing with Lapierre? How come Eller was not playing with Pouliot? What is the idea of playing Halpern and Darche in the dying seconds of the game when you are losing by 1 goal?
While I agree about Eller, Halpern won both of his faceoffs with Pleks and Cam to his right (6 guys, remember?) and Darche had been effectively screening/deflecting Anderson all night and should've drawn a cross check/interference on O'Byrne in the late 3rd before Price was pulled. They were better decisions than they sound on paper, sort of baseball-manager-playing-the-stats moves by Martin. And they were close to working.

Ayatollah Chowmeini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 10:50 AM
  #207
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
This has gotta be a sick joke. I don't remember you predicting after 33 games we would be leading the division and being the 2nd best team in the entire league defensively. TBH I haven't seen anyone assessments off as much as yours. I was thinking a bubble team myself, but no one was near as negative as you about everything and here we are at the top of the division and you wanna take credit for some great insight. Holy cow, I've seen it all on here now.
So, we both thought the team was a bubble team, yet my prediction was somehow more negative than yours.

Some of you guys are so childish.

2nd best team in the league defensively? That's more a testament to Price standing on his head than the D playing well. The D has played OK, Price has played amazing. (I guess this is a negative statement too, huh?)

As far as being 1st in the division, they're 2 points out of 8th....so relax. No one though Ottawa or Toronto would be better.

I figured there would be peaks and valleys like any other bubble team...could be 4th one week, 10th the next...but at the end of the day it's where they rank at the end of the year that matters.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 10:52 AM
  #208
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah Chowmeini View Post
While I agree about Eller, Halpern won both of his faceoffs with Pleks and Cam to his right (6 guys, remember?) and Darche had been effectively screening/deflecting Anderson all night and should've drawn a cross check/interference on O'Byrne in the late 3rd before Price was pulled. They were better decisions than they sound on paper, sort of baseball-manager-playing-the-stats moves by Martin. And they were close to working.
Doesn't Eller only have 1 goal? I see nothing wrong with who Jacques had on the ice.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 10:56 AM
  #209
habsjunkie2*
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
So, we both thought the team was a bubble team, yet my prediction was somehow more negative than yours.

Some of you guys are so childish.

2nd best team in the league defensively? That's more a testament to Price standing on his head than the D playing well. The D has played OK, Price has played amazing. (I guess this is a negative statement too, huh?)

As far as being 1st in the division, they're 2 points out of 8th....so relax. No one though Ottawa or Toronto would be better.

I figured there would be peaks and valleys like any other bubble team...could be 4th one week, 10th the next...but at the end of the day it's where they rank at the end of the year that matters.
So you haven't been right all along then, they are currently 3rd, which makes you completely wrong.

I still thought the team needed some improvements to be a serious cup contender, but otherwise thought they had some good things going on. The D has been solid. I'm not taking anything away from Carey, he's been fantastic, but you don't have the 2nd best GA in the entire league based on goal tending alone. My point stands, you've been so wrong it isn't funny. I should remind you we're sitting in the division lead without our best player. It's time you wake to hell up. I can admit my projections were off. Can you?

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 11:02 AM
  #210
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
So you haven't been right all along then, they are currently 3rd, which makes you completely wrong.

I still thought the team needed some improvements to be a serious cup contender, but otherwise thought they had some good things going on. The D has been solid. I'm not taking anything away from Carey, he's been fantastic, but you don't have the 2nd best GA in the entire league based on goal tending alone. My point stands, you've been so wrong it isn't funny. I should remind you we're sitting in the division lead without our best player. It's time you wake to hell up. I can admit my projections were off. Can you?
Are you slow?

I said at the end of the year they would be a bubble team. Are we at the end of the year yet? Take me to task about that when the season is over. I didn't make any first 20 game/ first 33 game projections.

You still haven't told me what I've been wrong about. I was wrong about Price....what else?

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 11:05 AM
  #211
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole
 
Munchausen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Stuck in traffic
Posts: 5,330
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole View Post
The pairing of a future pillar of your D (Subban), with a cast off 7th D like Picard is utterly mind boggling.

My opinion is that when you have a player which you have slotted in as a future top 2 D, you do whatever you can to help him progress. You train him hard, and most importantly you put him in situations where he is not exposed, and instead has his confidence built by playing in situations where he will succeed and gain experience and confidence.

First, because Markov is injured, PK is in a holding pattern, waiting for Markov to return. Then, in with Markov, the #1 D. Markov gets injured, so what is the next move? Pair him with the #7 or 8th D. Whaaaaa?

This kind of exposure is similar to the way they handled Price (or similarly Latendresse). That proved to be a waste of a year of development. Thankfully Price pulled through it.

So... if you mess something up... why does the Habs management repeat the same error.

Ofcourse, this assumes that 1: they think Subban is an important part of the future of the Habs defensive line, and 2: that they admit they screwed the pooch with Price's development last year.
I think JM liked the pairing of Picard - Subban when it was first created, as did I, and is holding on to that original impression. The problem I have with JM is it's taking him an awful long time to realize this combo is not working anymore and we're talking quite a few games. Both Subban and Picard have slowed down quite a bit and this pairing is a big liability out there right now. So I guess in essence I'd agree that a struggling Subban should be insulated from an other struggling D in Picard, but I can also understand why JM is reluctant to change the whole D dynamic considering this team's success has largely been built on what the defense has accomplished this year.

Munchausen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 11:11 AM
  #212
Ayatollah Chowmeini
Registered User
 
Ayatollah Chowmeini's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: MTL/MKE
Country: United States
Posts: 675
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
Doesn't Eller only have 1 goal? I see nothing wrong with who Jacques had on the ice.
Eller wasn't on at the end. Eller will have more goals (more likely assists in my opinion), although it would help if he had some more dynamic wings. That was in response to Eller being paired with Laps all game.

Ayatollah Chowmeini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 11:13 AM
  #213
habsjunkie2*
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
Are you slow?

I said at the end of the year they would be a bubble team. Are we at the end of the year yet? Take me to task about that when the season is over. I didn't make any first 20 game/ first 33 game projections.

You still haven't told me what I've been wrong about. I was wrong about Price....what else?
You said you were right about everything to date. You couldn't have been more wrong about everything, you have no idea/understanding about the game you've been following. Either that or you're a troll looking to get into an argument with everyone.

habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 11:25 AM
  #214
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah Chowmeini View Post
Eller wasn't on at the end. Eller will have more goals (more likely assists in my opinion), although it would help if he had some more dynamic wings. That was in response to Eller being paired with Laps all game.
Oh, I thought the person you were responding to wanted Eller on the ice at the end of the game.

But I agree, Eller needs to center better wingers.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 11:27 AM
  #215
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsjunkie2 View Post
You couldn't have been more wrong about everything, you have no idea/understanding about the game you've been following. Either that or you're a troll looking to get into an argument with everyone.

And you have yet to say what I've been wrong about. If I've been wrong about everything, it should be pretty easy to give me 3 examples. But you can't because you're a soft, crybaby.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 11:43 AM
  #216
Turboflex*
 
Turboflex*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 4,152
vCash: 500
brutal to watch NHLers miss a half dozen open nets in a period

The last 3 losses can all be blamed on stone hands

Turboflex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 11:46 AM
  #217
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,482
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
Our D's playing better than last year? Really?

I wasn't being pessimistic, I was being REALISTIC. What changed on this team that made you think they would somehow be much better than the last? Superstar Eller potting 15-20 goals? AndreiK potting 30? Boyd potting 10-13? These were prognostications made by many fans on here at the beginning of the season and I disagreed. Of course, disagreeing = pessimist/negative.

We're the same team that has trouble scoring and relies heavily on our goalie. Our D is slow and can't really do much offensively aside from Hamr and Subban. Something people are starting to realize now. I guess I'm a pessimist for realizing this a long time ago.

Avs were very aggressive on the forecheck, and that's where our D struggles cuz our forwards take off way too early. I still don't know why Martin institutes such a weak forecheck.

We'll be fighting for a playoff spot at the end of the year. I don't care where we are now, this is not a 3rd place team.
No genius, disagreeing=/=pessimist.
You saying our D is old and will drop in performance, that Price won't be so solid, that Markov is injury prone, that we will be a PO bubble, that you're upset because we didn't make some crazy trades involving top guys, you not acknowledging the very big importance of numerous injuries last year = being pessimistic.

You think way too highly of yourself buddy. I bet you reread your post about 15times because you just love the sound of your voice.
Problem is, your voice is wrong almost every time.

If you take our D individually, then yes, the logical thing to think is that a 36yo will be slower than when he was 35 and that he's on the decline. You're not some type of genius for figuring that one out. But you were wrong about Hammer as he's been better than last year imo.
Also, I had mentioned that the addition of PK will bring some strength to our D. You failed to acknowledge that.
I added that the key to our success (it was crystal clear during the POs but obviously not enough for you to realize) for our defensive game is that it is a full team concept. It's not just up to our 6 Dmen to play Defense. It's constantly a five man defensive style employed and that's why we won't see a drop in our aging Dmen's game. You disagreed again.
Another thing I said was that the injuries that happen to us last year were more important than just regular injuries on other teams because we had a completely new team, and so, trying to establish a new system to players that are constantly moved around and injured simply doesn't work. And so, I often said, simply by remaining healthier, we'd be better.
Let's not forget about our record last year with/without Markov that I also brought in as an argument. Saying that with him in our roster last year, we were on a pace that would have set us to 104pts (good enough for 3rd overall). So I said I wouldn't be surprised if we finished at the top of our division.
Those are all things I told you and you disagreed on. Mind you, I am surprised we were able to accomplish this without Markov, but we are right where I expected us to be so far.

I never said Andrei would score 30, Eller 15 or Boyd 10. So I don't care what other overexcited fans said. I said I expected a better year from Andrei, and I believe we can agree he's better.

Right now, we are 2nd in the NHL for least amount of goals allowed, but yet according to you, our D is old and playing worse than last year. You still fail to even understand what is going on.

You were wrong about pretty much every thing.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 12:08 PM
  #218
JayBee*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
No genius, disagreeing=/=pessimist.
You saying our D is old and will drop in performance, that Price won't be so solid, that Markov is injury prone, that we will be a PO bubble, that you're upset because we didn't make some crazy trades involving top guys, you not acknowledging the very big importance of numerous injuries last year = being pessimistic.
I did acknowledge the injuries last year. I even went as far to say that we could possibly have the same amount of injuries this year. Nice try. And I said Markov was injury prone and look what happened?

PO bubble team, the season hasn't ended yet, but damn near everyone thought this would be a bubble team, and they're 2 points away from being one.

Crazy trades? That's a matter of opinion. Acquiring a top 6 winger would not require a "crazy trade".

You're a liar, straight up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
You think way too highly of yourself buddy. I bet you reread your post about 15times because you just love the sound of your voice.
Problem is, your voice is wrong almost every time.
I'm not the one typing novels. You have this air of superiority about you that always gives me a chuckle...sometimes I wonder if you're PG himself with the way you make excuses for not making moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
If you take our D individually, then yes, the logical thing to think is that a 36yo will be slower than when he was 35 and that he's on the decline. You're not some type of genius for figuring that one out. But you were wrong about Hammer as he's been better than last year imo.
Hammer is playing like he did last year when Markov was out. Lets see how he lasts playing these kind of minutes the entire season. I've never been critical of Hammer. Again, nice try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Also, I had mentioned that the addition of PK will bring some strength to our D. You failed to acknowledge that.
I said PK was a ROOKIE and there was no way of telling what he'd do this year. He's been benched and has made some very costly mistakes. He's been rather weak defensively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I added that the key to our success (it was crystal clear during the POs but obviously not enough for you to realize) for our defensive game is that it is a full team concept. It's not just up to our 6 Dmen to play Defense. It's constantly a five man defensive style employed and that's why we won't see a drop in our aging Dmen's game. You disagreed again.
There you go lying again. What does any of this have to do with the D being old and slow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Another thing I said was that the injuries that happen to us last year were more important than just regular injuries on other teams because we had a completely new team, and so, trying to establish a new system to players that are constantly moved around and injured simply doesn't work. And so, I often said, simply by remaining healthier, we'd be better.
Our goaltending is better. D is slightly better with the subtraction of MAB. That's pretty much it. Oh, and besides Markov, we're pretty darn healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Let's not forget about our record last year with/without Markov that I also brought in as an argument. Saying that with him in our roster last year, we were on a pace that would have set us to 104pts (good enough for 3rd overall). So I said I wouldn't be surprised if we finished at the top of our division.
OK, so? He's not here. If the entire team was healthy including Markov, I think they'd hit the 100 pt plateau. What's your point? Injuries happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Right now, we are 2nd in the NHL for least amount of goals allowed, but yet according to you, our D is old and playing worse than last year. You still fail to even understand what is going on.

That's a testament to Price standing on his head, not the D.
And with all that text, we both thought the team would be a bubble team...but if it comes out of my mouth I'm negative/pessimistic...if it comes out of your mouth you're Hockey God Extraordinaire.

Guess what? Welcome to my Ignore List. I'm not gonna go back and forth with a liar.

JayBee* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 12:25 PM
  #219
McSorleyStick
DECIMA-TING
 
McSorleyStick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Algeria
Posts: 13,622
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
O'Byrne did once.

McSorleyStick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 12:36 PM
  #220
Megaforce
Registered User
 
Megaforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: St. Raymond NDG/Mtl
Country: Azerbaijan
Posts: 1,364
vCash: 500
I heard Martin saying that PK has to pass the puck faster when he gets it. That seems to have been pretty bad advice. He has started to rush some clearing plays and it has cost us games.

Megaforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 12:57 PM
  #221
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 22,482
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
Guess what? Welcome to my Ignore List. I'm not gonna go back and forth with a liar.
I believe I've made a good enough reputation around these boards. I'm not a liar, I'm not biased, and I bring a good contribution to this site.
You on the other hand, don't have quite a good rep. Post like this gives your reputation justice.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 01:01 PM
  #222
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant
 
VAN-HAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,957
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
I did acknowledge the injuries last year. I even went as far to say that we could possibly have the same amount of injuries this year. Nice try. And I said Markov was injury prone and look what happened?

PO bubble team, the season hasn't ended yet, but damn near everyone thought this would be a bubble team, and they're 2 points away from being one.

Crazy trades? That's a matter of opinion. Acquiring a top 6 winger would not require a "crazy trade".

You're a liar, straight up.



I'm not the one typing novels. You have this air of superiority about you that always gives me a chuckle...sometimes I wonder if you're PG himself with the way you make excuses for not making moves.



Hammer is playing like he did last year when Markov was out. Lets see how he lasts playing these kind of minutes the entire season. I've never been critical of Hammer. Again, nice try.



I said PK was a ROOKIE and there was no way of telling what he'd do this year. He's been benched and has made some very costly mistakes. He's been rather weak defensively.



There you go lying again. What does any of this have to do with the D being old and slow?



Our goaltending is better. D is slightly better with the subtraction of MAB. That's pretty much it. Oh, and besides Markov, we're pretty darn healthy.



OK, so? He's not here. If the entire team was healthy including Markov, I think they'd hit the 100 pt plateau. What's your point? Injuries happen.



And with all that text, we both thought the team would be a bubble team...but if it comes out of my mouth I'm negative/pessimistic...if it comes out of your mouth you're Hockey God Extraordinaire.

Guess what? Welcome to my Ignore List. I'm not gonna go back and forth with a liar.
calm down Jay and don't take it too seriously, and by the way Kriss E is actually one of the best posters here.

VAN-HAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 01:30 PM
  #223
HabsByTheBay
Registered User
 
HabsByTheBay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London
Country: United States
Posts: 1,156
vCash: 500
Flicked it on and off with Sunday Night Football, but I'm with everybody lamenting the third period chances. With decent finishing the Habs would have gotten at least a point.

Oh well, as some have said, it's a lot of bad luck - it's not like the team is playing genuinely poorly.

HabsByTheBay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 01:38 PM
  #224
PunkinDrublic*
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sutton,Qc-Sudbury,On
Posts: 8,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsByTheBay View Post
Flicked it on and off with Sunday Night Football, but I'm with everybody lamenting the third period chances. With decent finishing the Habs would have gotten at least a point.

Oh well, as some have said, it's a lot of bad luck - it's not like the team is playing genuinely poorly.
It's funny, almost every game we lost last year was because of bad luck, now it's starting all over again in December.

We are in desperate need of another top 6 goal scorer and a top 4 defenseman, we can only hope that Gauthier knows this as well ! I have my doubts.

PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2010, 01:41 PM
  #225
uiCk
GrEmelins
 
uiCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MTL
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,269
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
I believe I've made a good enough reputation around these boards. I'm not a liar, I'm not biased, and I bring a good contribution to this site.
You on the other hand, don't have quite a good rep. Post like this gives your reputation justice.
+1

Jaybee and few others only come out and post when habs are losing.

uiCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.