Either you have to much Fibre in your diet or you are eating something that causes your stools to loosen. How much fibre (Fruits, vegies, grains, that kind of stuff) do you get in a day? And how is the texture of the poop, soft, hard or liquid (lol)?
1. Increased eating (your body isn't used to it so it forces it out faster)
2. Caffeine consumption (It's a diarrhetic) See this
3. Increased Fiber (obvious)
4. Increased greasy food
5. Stress/cleansing period
It's sold and always about the same length. It is a good movement.
My breakfast is either eggs and toast, or two helpings of oatmeals. Sometimes cereal. Lunch is usual a sandwich at subway or grapes/apple and a turkey sandwich on wheat bread. My dinner is usually chicken or pork with a side (either pasta or mashed potatoes or rice) and then a vegetable of some sort (peas, carrots, green beans, broccoli, etc). And I usually snack on fruit during the day.
But it sucks because after breakfast I feel like I have to go but don't have time always cause I'll be late for school. After lunch I usually try and go at school because subway goes right through me. And then I usually do it at night. But I am gasy all the time and have to hold it in at school and I feel like I am constantly farting when alone directly after eating.
1. Increased eating (your body isn't used to it so it forces it out faster) - I have always eaten 3-4 meals a day, and it has never been this bad.
2. Caffeine consumption (It's a diarrhetic) See this - I don't ever consume cafeine.
3. Increased Fiber (obvious) - Possibly
4. Increased greasy food - I avoid this
5. Stress/cleansing period - Dunno.