HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who are the Rangers core?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-22-2010, 07:19 AM
  #1
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller
 
RangerBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 31,865
vCash: 500
Who are the Rangers core?

Marc Staal spoke to Andrew Gross about the Rangers new philosophy

Quote:
"It’s a trickle-down effect into the locker room," said Marc Staal, a four-season veteran at age 23 who exemplifies the Rangers’ commitment to growing from within. "Coming into my first year and my second year, it was like 11-12 players were new every year.

"But these guys, I grew up playing with them," Staal added.
Quote:
Staal and defense partner Dan Girardi, 26. Heart-and-soul, albeit injured, right wing Ryan Callahan, 25. Player representative and resident kibitzer Brandon Dubinsky, 24. Struggling second-year defenseman Michael Del Zotto, 20. Second-year center Artem Anisimov, 22. Rookie center Derek Stepan, 20.

Even two guys who came in trades are blossoming into more than the organization could have expected: Center Brian Boyle, 26 and gritty right wing Brandon Prust, 26, probably Callahan’s equal as the gamest of all Rangers.
http://www.northjersey.com/sports/pr...e_process.html

Is that the Rangers core?John Tortorella has recently referred to Artem Anisimov and Brandon Prust as part of the core. Michael Sauer and/or Brian Boyle have not been tagged as one of the "core" yet. Boyle has emerged as a leader for some of the Rangers younger guys. He's close to MDZ. Stepan made a comment about Boyle telling him one shift doesn't make or break a NHL career and Stepan appreciated that advice.

Torts has talked about the leadership of the team changing. Last week quote.

Quote:
"That's the future of our team - the Callahans, Dubinskys, the Staals, Girardis," John Tortorella said. "I think Dru understands it. I think the whole room understands it. Dru's gonna add to our team, as far as his presence in the room, what he's gonna do on the ice - but it doesn't change where we're going. This is a team that we're building with kids, and the kids are going to play. They can't take a step backwards and watch, and stand on the sidelines. They need to continue to grow that way. We're going to encourage it, and I'm sure Dru is going to encourage it. Even when Vinny Prospal comes back, he's going to encourage it. That's where we have to go as a club."
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ho...#ixzz18qORMIBl

Staal. Girardi. MDZ. Sauer? Callahan. Dubinisky. Stepan. Anisimov. Prust. Boyle? Gotta put Gaborik in there. Henrik.

Is Drury considered a "core" guy?

Quote:
On the first day of Rangers training camp, American-born rookie center Derek Stepan was approached immediately by American-born veteran center and captain Chris Drury.

"He gave me his phone number and told me if I needed anything to let him know," Stepan told The Post late last week. "It was kind of neat, to have Chris Drury come over and do that."

"Just so you know, it's not like I only do that for Americans," Drury later told The Post. "Last year I did the same thing with DZ [Canadian Michael Del Zotto], so it's not that he's from the U.S., it's that he's a young guy on our team."
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/range...#ixzz18qRt78xU

Sam Rosen asked Gordie Clark about their plans for Chris Kreider last week. Clark said the Rangers will look continue to monitor Kreider just like they did with Stepan last season and they'll make their decision on him turning pro. That's kind of BS considering the Rangers tried to sign Kreider last summer. Kreider is a future core player. Clark loves Dylan McIlrath and Ryan McDonagh. Clark has big sway with Sather so his voice is important.

I heard Dave Maloney interview Larry Brooks during the 1st intermission of the Rangers-Flyers game. They were discussing the make up of the team going forward. Brooks felt Sather wouldn't touch any of the young roster players in a deal. They were discussing adding a center. They didn't mention any possible targets but you know who player is NOT being moved when the team is leading the Western Conference in points. Brooks said he could see Sather parting with some combination of the young players in the AHL,CHL and NCAA and/or a draft pick for a center. That's depending where the Rangers find themselves in two months. It has to be the right deal. The Rangers are reticent to moving their young players/prospects/picks. They're not moving Kreider. Carl Hagelin is the only other NCAA worth mentioning. Not moving McIlrath. We'll see what happens

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 07:45 AM
  #2
Miller Time NYR
Wrong^
 
Miller Time NYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,793
vCash: 500
core: staal, girardi, del zotto, stepan, dubi, cali, prust, gabby, hank, anismiov.
sauer is making a case for himself, well see if hes a part of that core after this season, also i think anisimov is the most expendable of the bunch, for some reason if one of those guys had to be moved i think itd be anismov. stepan is the teams future down the middle, del zotto is the teams offensive/defensive future if that makes sense.. and the rest are just obvious core guys.

also id add boyle if he keeps up what hes doing this season, and continues it next year. having a reliable 6'5 gritty hard working guy on the back end of the lineup who can add some offense, a michael rupp kinda guy would be awsome for a team that seams to have a different look from the top six down every other game.

Miller Time NYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 08:05 AM
  #3
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,943
vCash: 500
Interesting stuff regarding Drury - overpaid? Massively.

But just goes to show you how ignorant people are that call him completely useless. These are the same people who loved the useless/confrontational Torts of last season, and the people trying to portray Derek Boogaard as an important cog.

As for the Rangers core, I'd list them as:

Lundqvist, Gaborik, Dubinsky, Callahan, Staal.

second tier: Girardi, Anisimov, Stepan, Del Zotto

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 08:07 AM
  #4
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,943
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdanger20 View Post
core: staal, girardi, del zotto, stepan, dubi, cali, prust, gabby, hank, anismiov.
sauer is making a case for himself, well see if hes a part of that core after this season, also i think anisimov is the most expendable of the bunch, for some reason if one of those guys had to be moved i think itd be anismov. stepan is the teams future down the middle, del zotto is the teams offensive/defensive future if that makes sense.. and the rest are just obvious core guys.

also id add boyle if he keeps up what hes doing this season, and continues it next year. having a reliable 6'5 gritty hard working guy on the back end of the lineup who can add some offense, a michael rupp kinda guy would be awsome for a team that seams to have a different look from the top six down every other game.
Stepan certainly projects to be a solid top 6 center, but what else do we have in the organization at center behind him? The answer is Anisimov. I know some folks are drinking the Brian Boyle kool-aid but I dont see him consistently being anything above a 3rd liner.

It would be foolish to get rid of AA at this point - we'll see what happens if we sign Richards.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 08:28 AM
  #5
Miller Time NYR
Wrong^
 
Miller Time NYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,793
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Stepan certainly projects to be a solid top 6 center, but what else do we have in the organization at center behind him? The answer is Anisimov. I know some folks are drinking the Brian Boyle kool-aid but I dont see him consistently being anything above a 3rd liner.

It would be foolish to get rid of AA at this point - we'll see what happens if we sign Richards.
I'm not saying I would ever get rid of anisimov Im just saying if one of them were to be moved I think it'd be him. I don't think Boyle is a top six center at all

Miller Time NYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 08:30 AM
  #6
HockeyBasedNYC
Registered User
 
HockeyBasedNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Here
Country: United States
Posts: 12,933
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdanger20 View Post
core: staal, girardi, del zotto, stepan, dubi, cali, prust, gabby, hank, anismiov.
sauer is making a case for himself, well see if hes a part of that core after this season, also i think anisimov is the most expendable of the bunch, for some reason if one of those guys had to be moved i think itd be anismov. stepan is the teams future down the middle, del zotto is the teams offensive/defensive future if that makes sense.. and the rest are just obvious core guys.

also id add boyle if he keeps up what hes doing this season, and continues it next year. having a reliable 6'5 gritty hard working guy on the back end of the lineup who can add some offense, a michael rupp kinda guy would be awsome for a team that seams to have a different look from the top six down every other game.
Agree and im glad you included Prust...

A few years back we all talked about how Ortmeyer could be a future captain and how he was part of the core moving forward. What happened was that even though he worked his tail off, he couldnt put the puck in the net or contribute to the offense. And he paid for that by being let go. Prust has come in and proven that he can not only be a valuable role player in the same types of situations Ortmeyer played in, but is adding to the offense exponentially since hes arrived. That is a gigantic bonus and a step in the right direction for a team that wants to improve its secondary scoring on the lower lines. I definitely see Prust as a part of the core, as does the coaching staff.


Last edited by HockeyBasedNYC: 12-22-2010 at 08:38 AM.
HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 08:38 AM
  #7
Orr Nightmare
Registered User
 
Orr Nightmare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,605
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
Agree and im glad you included Prust...

A few years back we all talked about how Ortmeyer could be a future captain and how he was part of the core moving forward. What happened was that even though he worked his tail off, he couldnt put the puck in the net or contribute to the offense. And he paid for that by being let go. Prust has come in and proven that he can not only be a valuable role player in the same types of situations Ortmeyer played in, but is adding to the offense exponentially since hes arrived. I definitely see Prust as a part of the core, as does the coaching staff.
Prust is the new version of Graves, just not as offensively gifted...

Orr Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 08:38 AM
  #8
mullichicken25
Registered User
 
mullichicken25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,575
vCash: 500
add in a real deal center

and some continued developement of young players

and a little bit of luck

and this team could be real good for long time

mullichicken25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:05 AM
  #9
SPG
Registered User
 
SPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Utica, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,900
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullichicken25 View Post
add in a real deal center

and some continued developement of young players

and a little bit of luck

and this team could be real good for long time
I think Stepan and Anisimov could potentially fill that role.

SPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:11 AM
  #10
KreiMeARiver*
Have Confidence
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UES
Posts: 6,621
vCash: 500
I think people want Anisimov to be the core, but he has to go out and prove it. I stand by my statements from last year that he's just not as good as people think. Can he be a decent player on this team? Yes, absolutely, but core? No

To me, the core is:

Callahan
Dubinsky
Staal
Girardi
MDZ (although he needs to really improve to stay a part of the core)
Sauer- We've needed a player like this for quite some time


Last edited by KreiMeARiver*: 12-22-2010 at 09:20 AM.
KreiMeARiver* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:16 AM
  #11
Captain Monglobster
Registered User
 
Captain Monglobster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Country: Palestine
Posts: 1,077
vCash: 500
I think Sauer brings something that this defense lacks: ANGER. He is the meanest talented defenseman the Rangers have had since Beukaboom - and I am not saying that he is or will ever be as good as Beuk more than trying to highlight how hard it has been for the Rangers to keep a tough talented Dman on the blueline.

Eric Cairns, Dale Purinton, these guys had no talent. Sauer is not the fighter that those two were, but he can more than handle himself in a tussle, while providing steady stay at home defense and defending the crease like a deranged viking.

He plays a team first game, and for me if he stays healthy he is part of the core.

Captain Monglobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:26 AM
  #12
SPG
Registered User
 
SPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Utica, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,900
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightide85 View Post
I think people want Anisimov to be the core, but he has to go out and prove it. I stand by my statements from last year that he's just not as good as people think. Can he be a decent player on this team? Yes, absolutely, but core? No

To me, the core is:

Callahan
Dubinsky
Staal
Girardi
MDZ (although he needs to really improve to stay a part of the core)
Sauer- We've needed a player like this for quite some time
I think a lot of people (including you apparently) forget how young Anisimov is. Kid is only 22 years old.

SPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:31 AM
  #13
TrollololBoyle
Registered User
 
TrollololBoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 2,672
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdanger20 View Post
<b>core: staal, girardi, del zotto, stepan, dubi, cali, prust, gabby, hank, anismiov.</b>
sauer is making a case for himself, well see if hes a part of that core after this season, also i think anisimov is the most expendable of the bunch, for some reason if one of those guys had to be moved i think itd be anismov. stepan is the teams future down the middle, del zotto is the teams offensive/defensive future if that makes sense.. and the rest are just obvious core guys.

also id add boyle if he keeps up what hes doing this season, and continues it next year. having a reliable 6'5 gritty hard working guy on the back end of the lineup who can add some offense, a michael rupp kinda guy would be awsome for a team that seams to have a different look from the top six down every other game.
That's not a core. Take away 5 of those players and you have a core.

staal, girardi, del zotto, stepan, dubi, cali, prust, gabby, hank, anisimov.

TrollololBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:33 AM
  #14
BlueshirtBlitz
Rich Nash
 
BlueshirtBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 18,896
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Monglobster View Post
I think Sauer brings something that this defense lacks: ANGER. He is the meanest talented defenseman the Rangers have had since Beukaboom - and I am not saying that he is or will ever be as good as Beuk more than trying to highlight how hard it has been for the Rangers to keep a tough talented Dman on the blueline.

Eric Cairns, Dale Purinton, these guys had no talent. Sauer is not the fighter that those two were, but he can more than handle himself in a tussle, while providing steady stay at home defense and defending the crease like a deranged viking.

He plays a team first game, and for me if he stays healthy he is part of the core.
He is angry, yeah...he just needs to take fighting lessons from Prusty or Boogaard, first.

Anyway, I think the core should be something like:

Dubinsky, Callahan, Stepan, Anisimov, Staal, Girardi, MDZ, maybe Sauer. Of course Henrik.

Then you have the bottom six core. Prust and Boyle, imo, should stay on this team because they're effective in a bottom 6 role and have been a part of the great chemistry forming with this team.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:45 AM
  #15
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul
 
NYR Sting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,506
vCash: 500
Depends on how you define core. Here's my take:

If any of these players (Lundqvist, Callahan, Staal, Stepan, Sauer) were ever moved, I'd throw a fit. It would be very difficult to find players that would fill the roles that these players fill and do a better job doing it (in the case of Stepan and Sauer, the projected performance that IMO they're going to provide when they gain a little more experience).

I could live with these players (Dubinsky, Anisimov, Del Zotto, Girardi) being moved for the right price.

These players (Prust, Boyle) are nice, dependable role players, but would not be particularly difficult to replace. I wouldn't lose much sleep if they were traded.

I hope that when their contracts are up, Avery and Drury are re-signed to cheap deals and remain part of the core. I also expect the likes of Kreider and Werek to become part of the core, as well.


Last edited by NYR Sting: 12-22-2010 at 09:58 AM.
NYR Sting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:51 AM
  #16
TrollololBoyle
Registered User
 
TrollololBoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 2,672
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting36e View Post
Depends on how you define core. Here's my take:

If any of these players (Lundqvist, Callahan, Staal, Stepan, Sauer) were ever moved, I'd throw a fit. It would be very difficult to find players that would fill the roles that these players fill and do a better job doing it (in the case of Stepan and Sauer, the projected performance that IMO they're going to provide when they gain a little more experience).

I could live with these players (Dubinsky, Anisimov, Del Zotto, Girardi) being moved for the right price.

These players (Prust, Boyle) are nice, dependable role players, but would not be particularly difficult to replace. I wouldn't lose much sleep if they were traded.
I agree with Lundqvist, Callahan, and Staal. Stepan and Sauer are nowhere near ready to be considered core players... maybe that changes next year after they step up their game. AFAIC, they're still rookies and could easily be sent down to the AHL any time if they had to.

TrollololBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:52 AM
  #17
Miller Time NYR
Wrong^
 
Miller Time NYR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,793
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukSOGoal View Post
That's not a core. Take away 5 of those players and you have a core.

staal, girardi, del zotto, stepan, dubi, cali, prust, gabby, hank, anisimov.
Those 5 guys are the obvious core, I guess I just see the core and the future of the organizations, and guys who are extremely valuable to the team and are "untouchables" which would then include dz stepan anisimov and maybe sauer. I also see prust as a definite part of the core as stated by torts himself.

Miller Time NYR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 09:56 AM
  #18
KingWantsCup
Super Saiyan Hank
 
KingWantsCup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5,314
vCash: 500
Between my interpretation and Torts's claims I think the core consists of Staal, Lundqvist, Girardi, Dubinsky, Callahan, Prust, Boyle, Anisimov, Sauer, Stepan, MDZ.

If we're talking core of the core, then it's Lundqvist, Staal, Stepan, Callahan and Dubinsky.

Silly question. Are free agents what you guys consider part of the core? If so then Gaborik is automatically on my list. Or is the core homegrown/trades?

KingWantsCup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 10:01 AM
  #19
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller
 
vipernsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 6,521
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerdanger20 View Post
core: staal, girardi, del zotto, stepan, dubi, cali, prust, gabby, hank, anismiov.
sauer is making a case for himself
Agreed as current core.


McD and Kreider are big Future parts.

I'm not sold on McI, I think Vtank has as good of a shot as him. Though so do Grachev, MZA, Hagelin, Borque, Thomas or Kundratek for that matter. So I wouldn't call any of them part of any future core.

Thomas I'm holding onto to see how he translates at the pro level. He's just too good in Jrs atm.

vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 10:10 AM
  #20
jas
Unsatisfied
 
jas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: NJ
Posts: 13,158
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightide85 View Post
I think people want Anisimov to be the core, but he has to go out and prove it. I stand by my statements from last year that he's just not as good as people think. Can he be a decent player on this team? Yes, absolutely, but core? No

To me, the core is:

Callahan
Dubinsky
Staal
Girardi
MDZ (although he needs to really improve to stay a part of the core)
Sauer- We've needed a player like this for quite some time
Stepan is already emerging as part of the core. He shouldn't be omitted.

jas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 10:15 AM
  #21
JeffMangum
#meatisbeat
 
JeffMangum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Listening to music
Country: United States
Posts: 56,804
vCash: 500
Core: Lundqvist, Gaborik, Staal, Callahan, Dubinsky

Emerging as core: Stepan, Anisimov, Sauer, Girardi, Del Zotto

Important players: Boyle, Prust, Biron

Expendable: Drury, Rozsival, Fedetenko, Frolov, Christensen, Eminger

GTFO my team: Boogaard, White, Girlroy.

__________________

#TannerGlass2014
SEEN YOUR VIDEO!
#SheWentToHarvard

Last edited by JeffMangum: 12-22-2010 at 10:54 AM.
JeffMangum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 10:37 AM
  #22
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,943
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
Prust is the new version of Graves, just not as offensively gifted...
So, in other words, hes not like Graves

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 10:42 AM
  #23
NYR Sting
Heart and Soul
 
NYR Sting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 9,506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
So, in other words, hes not like Graves
Callahan is a lot more like Graves than Prust is, if anything. Graves was a pretty damn good hckey player. He wasn't just some grinder.

NYR Sting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 10:53 AM
  #24
CM PUNK
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,290
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
So, in other words, hes not like Graves
i don't think thats the case at all...adam graves wasn't a consistant 50 goal scorer. he averaged 20 goals/year over his career with a few 30 goal years and of course one monster year with 52. but his game was about so much more than just goal scoring, and prust brings alot of those other things to the table. and who knows what prust might do if he was riding shotgun with one of the best centers ever...graves never scored more than 9 goals in a season before coming to ny and being paired with messier

i think its unfair to compare prust to graves, but if you remove the 52 goal season and graves godlike status among ranger fans. comparing their heart, effort, willingness to stand up for teams, etc its not a stretch to say prust is from that same mold as a player and he's the kind of character guy you want on your team

CM PUNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2010, 11:13 AM
  #25
TrollololBoyle
Registered User
 
TrollololBoyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Danbury, CT
Country: United States
Posts: 2,672
vCash: 500
This is how I see it. Although, it is sort of hard to determine as each player has a different role, but they all play a very similar game under the Tort's style of play. Feel free to agree or disagree,

Core Players:
Ryan Callahan
Brandon Dubinsky
Dan Girardi
Henrik Lundqvist
Marc Staal

Complimentary Players:
Marty Biron
Michael Del Zotto
Marian Gaborik
Michal Rozsival
Mike Sauer
Artem Anisimov
Derek Stepan

Role Players:
Sean Avery
Derek Boogaard
Brian Boyle
Erik Christensen
Chris Drury
Ruslan Fedotenko
Brandon Prust

Leftovers:
Steve Eminger
Alexander Frolov
Matt Gilroy
Vinny Prospal
Todd White
Tim Kennedy
Wade Redden

TrollololBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.