HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > International Tournaments
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
International Tournaments Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

USA vs Finland Boxing Day Opener 4 Tickets

Old
12-24-2010, 09:15 AM
Doba

vCash: 500
USA vs Finland Boxing Day Opener 4 Tickets

Didnt see a classified section sorry if wrong section, I just dont want to see these tickets go to waste..

Got 4 tickets to the USA opener 12 rows up center ice so my buddy says face valued at $300 each, Im just willing to take bidders and resonable offers.

anyone wanna go see the Junior Champs?

Doba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2010, 10:02 AM
LaxSabre

vCash: 11014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doba View Post
Got 4 tickets to the USA opener 12 rows up center ice so my buddy says face valued at $300 each.
Im just willing to take bidders and resonable offers.
$300 face value for each ticket? Man hope you didn't pay that much for the tickets.
Hopefully your buddy is joking with you or you made a typing error as face value for a
ticket in the 100 level for this game is $100. (300 level is $75.00) Heck, the face value
for a ticket in the 100 level for the Gold Medal Game is only $250 so theres no way a
prelim game will be priced more. Maybe you (or your buddy) meant to say he/she paid
$300 total for the tickets? Although not face value - in fact below face value - at least
that would be a much better price of $75 per ticket. Well good luck in selling the tickets.

LS...

Last edited by LaxSabre: 12-24-2010 at 10:34 AM.
LaxSabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2010, 12:38 PM
wereback

vCash: 500
tix still available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doba View Post
Didnt see a classified section sorry if wrong section, I just dont want to see these tickets go to waste..

Got 4 tickets to the USA opener 12 rows up center ice so my buddy says face valued at $300 each, Im just willing to take bidders and resonable offers.

anyone wanna go see the Junior Champs?

How about 300 for two?

wereback is offline   Reply With Quote